Boston, August 20, 2018 – Leading global life sciences consulting firm Trinity today announced that it has welcomed new Principal, Christian Frois, PhD, to the firm as well as seven other individuals to its leadership team. Trinity also welcomes new full-time hires, totaling 40 new employees company-wide this year to date.
Frois specializes in the development and evaluation of innovative commercial and evidence strategies for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies, and is a recognized expert on pricing, contracting and market access strategy. Prior to his appointment to principal at Trinity, Frois was an assistant principal in the pharmaceuticals practice of CRA International. Over the course of his career, Frois has led numerous consulting engagements, developing U.S. and global launch, marketing, pricing, market access, and evidence generation strategies for medications across therapeutic areas, in both retail and institutional settings. Previously, Frois served as an assistant director at Ernst & Young in London, and a senior consultant with Mars & Co. Frois has a Ph.D. in economics from Massachusetts Institute of Technology and an Ingénieur degree from Ecole Polytechnique, France.
Trinity also expanded its leadership team with the promotions of:
- Eric Sholk from principal to partner. Sholk’s expertise ranges across areas that are critical to bringing products to market, as well as those that create additional value for clients through LCM and L&A opportunities.
- Nandini Hadker from principal to partner. Hadker’s specializes in HEOR, RWE, primary and secondary research, and scientific publications.
- Chad Faulkner from engagement manager to principal. Faulkner is an expert in licensing & acquisition, corporate strategy, pipeline and portfolio optimization, launch planning, market analytics, forecasting, and primary market research.
- Kevin Chithran from engagement manager to principal. Chithran’s areas of specialization include market analytics, forecasting, new product planning, pipeline & portfolio optimization, and licensing & acquisition assessments.
- Michelle Adams from director to senior director. Adams specializes in corporate communications, organizational planning, facilitated training, public speaking, instructional design, and performance management.
These 2018 additions to the leadership team follow the December 2017 promotions of Susheel Sukhtankar from engagement manager to principal, and John Gillis from associate director to principal. In addition to these promotions, Trinity also welcomed 40 new full-time hires to the firm in 2018 thus far.
Based just outside of Boston, Trinity has more than 100 employees with offices in San Francisco and New York City, and has been named to Consulting Magazine’s list of ‘Fastest Growing Firms’ as well as a Boston Business Journal ‘Best Places to Work.’
Trinity is a trusted life sciences strategy consulting firm that takes a personalized approach to working with pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, and diagnostic clients worldwide to create tailored, evidence-based solutions that drive business strategy and impact bottom lines. To learn more about Trinity, click here.