- To make a meaningful impact in our local communities through thoughtful engagement in areas aligned with our charitable focus of supporting patients and underserved / underrepresented communities
- Through employee volunteerism, corporate sponsorships, and giving, we direct our corporate citizenship efforts to areas that matter most to our key stakeholders and influence the future of healthcare
Trinity partners with organizations to have a direct impact on underserved and underrepresented communities. Through company-wide engagement, we focus our efforts on skills-based volunteering, elevating the patient voice, and corporate partnerships
- Skills-Based Volunteering – Enable employees to serve in their local community and provide pro-bono services for charitable organizations and non-profit foundations
- Elevating the Patient Voice – Elevate the patient and caregiver voice to raise awareness of their experience and enable advocacy and support
- Corporate Partnerships – Financial sponsorship of non-profit partners and the groups and stakeholders they support
Trinity team members share a passion for healthcare and an intellectual curiosity. We see ourselves as advocates for the people who rely on us most and are always looking for new ways to make a difference.
- Pro Bono Services – Trinity actively provides pro bono and discounted services to charitable organizations and non-profit foundations. Past recipients include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Medicine Patents Pool and PTEN Research. Often our pro bono work supports public health goals such as vaccinations, low-cost medications, and malaria diagnostics. Additionally, Trinity team members also volunteer time to apply their professional skills via mini-projects offered to our non-profit volunteer partners as part of Trinity Gives Day.
- Patient Speaker Series – Trinity regularly invites patients and advocates from a range of therapeutic areas and walks of life to share their stories. These experts help expand our knowledge, connect us to the mission behind our work, and grow understanding of how Trinity’s efforts impact those on the front lines of our healthcare system.
We strongly encourage our team members to volunteer their time in their communities, and we provide ample and rewarding opportunities for them to do so.
Global “Trinity Gives Day” – Each year, staff across all five of our global offices choose to volunteer on the same afternoon across 10 charitable organizations. “Trinity Gives Day” creates cohesion and solidarity between our offices as we volunteer in our local communities.
Global “Trinity Gives Holiday Drive” – Trinity hosts an annual holiday drive across our offices to support those in need. Employees donate to various organizations.
In addition, we coordinate several ongoing volunteering and partnership opportunities for our staff (both during and outside the workday), providing corporate- and executive-level support to encourage their participation.