Trinity is a growing global team of innovators, who are dedicated to applying evidence-based solutions to the problems facing the life sciences industry. We partner with our customers in order to achieve extraordinary results – helping bring life-changing treatments to the marketplace.
As a company we value trust – both within our company and with our customers. Trinity has a track record of unflinching commitment to our endeavors, always going beyond what is expected. We pride ourselves on our shared dedication to advancing the life sciences and passion for healthcare.
Working at Trinity
We’re looking for people who are as excited about life sciences as we are. We are looking for people with:
- Exceptional Passion. We want people with a genuine interest and curiosity when it comes to transforming the healthcare landscape. For Trinity, what’s important is our belief that we can always learn more – and that the work of the life science industry is fundamentally about improving the overall quality of life for countless people.
- Strong People Skills. At Trinity, we want people who can build strong, lasting relationships based on trust and the quality of our work – who don’t think twice about what it means to go “above and beyond.” Whether it is with customers or colleagues, we want people who know how to collaborate and why it’s so important.
- Innovative Spirit. We are looking for people with high standards, results-driven problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. At Trinity, we are always looking for people who want to be a part of teams dedicated to building something new.
- High Character. At Trinity, we believe rigor isn’t only about our products and services – but also in how we do business. We want people for whom integrity, teamwork and inclusiveness come through in everything they do.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Trinity, we have a strong, uncompromising commitment to building a welcoming, inclusive workplace. We believe that our diversity provides us with differing perspectives, experiences and challenges vital to being better colleagues to one another. This diversity enhances our partnerships to the customers we serve and the millions of people who rely on them for critical advancement in the life sciences.
Learning and Development
Nurturing the continued professional development of every team member is essential to our success as a company. For over twenty years, the men and women who make up the Trinity team have been the foundation of our culture and the key to our competitive advantage. That is why we put a premium on not only identifying, onboarding, and cultivating top talent but also supporting the long-term growth of each member of our team. Indeed, half of Trinity’s executive team began their own careers at Trinity and have grown into their leadership roles.
Trinity Gives Back
At Trinity, we have a responsibility to make a meaningful impact beyond the work we do to commercialize life-saving drugs and medical devices – to create a culture of caring to support our communities and causes important to us.
Trinity is committed to providing employees with a wide variety of generous benefits as part of a Trinity total compensation package. These benefits include the following:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) and 401(k) Roth Plan
- Unlimited Vacation Program
- Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Extended Parental Leave Program
- Work From Home Flexibility
- Sabbatical leave programs
- Pre-Tax MBTA Commuter Pass Program and Free Shuttle Bus Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Award Program