Boston, April 12, 2019 – Leading global life sciences advisory company Trinity announced expansion of its leadership team with the promotions of:
- Leslie Orne to Chief Client Officer
- Herman Sanchez to Senior Partner, Strategic Advisory
- Neal Dunn to Senior Partner, Insights & Analytics
- Lauren Grant to Partner, Strategic Advisory
- Alex Chiang to Partner, Strategic Advisory
- John Gillis to Senior Vice President and Head of Trinity’s Commercial Data Platform solutions
- Tracy Mills to Vice President, Executive Commercial Operations for TGaS® Advisors
- Amanda Francis to Principal, Strategic Advisory
- Lauren Radeck to Principal, Strategic Advisory
- Steve Yonish to Principal, Primary Market Research
- Maria Gumina to Principal, Primary Market Research
- Jessie Cawley to Senior Director of Human Resources
- Melissa Rosenbaum to Senior Director of Finance
Based just outside of Boston, Trinity has more than 250 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York City, Princeton, Philadelphia, Toronto and Gurgaon, India. Trinity was recently included in the 2019 Forbes List of America’s Best Consulting Firms.
Trinity is a strategic advisory company focused exclusively on the life sciences. At Trinity, we create strategic partnerships that provide evidence-based insights and drive success throughout the development and commercial lifecycle. We consistently deliver high quality solutions to our clients that improve decision-making through the integration of domain expertise, proprietary data assets and technology. Our services include industry-leading benchmarking reports and custom services, powered by TGaS® Advisors. To learn more about Trinity, click here.