Trinity completed a P&MA assessment for a gene therapy in Leber hereditary optic neuropathy (LHON) to support BD&L decision-making.
The client wanted to understand the current and future market landscape and the resulting pricing and access potential for a gene therapy asset in Leber hereditary optic neuropathy to support their BD&L decision-making.
Trinity conducted in-depth interview (IDI) discussions with payers and key opinion leaders (KOLs) to evaluate current treatment practices and price thresholds for LHON, and understand likely payer restrictions as a function of price.
- Landscape assessment and analogue assessment across key markets
- Payer & KOL moderator guides and research stimuli
- Interim research findings summary
- Detailed final research findings summary
- Strategic business development and licensing (BD&L) recommendations and differentiation opportunities
Project Outcomes & Impact
The strategic guidance that Trinity delivered informed the client’s decision not to move forward with the acquisition of the LHON gene therapy asset.
Sign up for the latest intelligence