Upcoming Webinar “A Practical Omnichannel Vision: From Strategy to Execution and Optimization” Discusses What Dynamics Life Sciences Organizations Should Consider in Advancing Omnichannel Capabilities
Waltham, MA, March 29, 2023 — Trinity Life Sciences, a leader in global life sciences commercialization solutions, introduces Trinity Omnichannel Promotional Excellence, a suite of scalable solutions for commercial life sciences teams focused on planning, executing and optimizing omnichannel initiatives. The portfolio includes technology, analytics, data science and business intelligence tools and services that address multiple life sciences omnichannel needs.
Omnichannel promotion in life sciences encompasses sales and marketing activity across multiple digital and personal channels including email, web and mobile content, rep interactions, webinars, HCP speaker programs and more. Successful omnichannel promotion involves coordinated exposure to marketing interactions across multiple journeys, tactics, messages, channels and partners to optimize audience engagement. Brand, Marketing and Commercial Operations leaders are often challenged by the complex, inherently technical strategy and tactics that make the omnichannel vision real.
The Trinity Omnichannel Promotional Excellence portfolio includes technology and services that allow life sciences commercial teams to establish a strategy and structure to support omnichannel, execute on that strategy and then continuously measure and optimize:
Strategy & Structure
- Roadmaps and playbooks to help achieve a brand’s strategic promotional imperatives
- Data management platforms that integrate commercial data sets for use in downstream analytics and applications
- Fundamental data strategy and infrastructure to build and fully utilize more complex long-term initiatives
- Orchestration of digital and personal touchpoints (e.g., Next Best Action, Dynamic Targeting, Alerts)
- Simulation and optimization tools to evaluate channel and investment mix scenarios
Measurement & Optimization
- Customer engagement and campaign performance tracking
- Industry benchmarks from TGaS Advisors, a division of Trinity, to enhance marketplace understanding, justify changes in investment and assess not only how each channel performs—but how that performance compares with peers
- Analysis of all personal and digital promotional channels, including individual campaigns to guide future investment decisions and maximize ROI
“Omnichannel initiatives in life sciences often drive concerns of overspending, difficulties in achieving ROI and overdeploying solutions. Limited adoption by field teams not trusting and dismissing initiatives like Next Best Action is also common,” explains Susheel Sukhtankar, Partner and Head of Commercial Analytics at Trinity Life Sciences. “Establishing and optimizing omnichannel promotional efforts are inarguably complicated initiatives—but the rewards are immense for life sciences companies, and for their customers.”
“It’s critical to think of how omnichannel impact will scale across the organization—cross-functional collaboration and alignment is needed, and so is a focus on change management,” added Neal Dunn, Senior Partner and Head of Analytics at Trinity Life Sciences. “Trinity’s Omnichannel Promotional Excellence portfolio was built by experts to support these organizational paradigm shifts by providing a comprehensive, data-driven view of omnichannel analytics.”
A webinar, A Practical Omnichannel Vision: From Strategy to Execution and Optimization, on May 18 will feature perspectives on designing, implementing, measuring and optimizing within an omnichannel framework.
Life sciences executives can register here.
Members of the media who would like to attend the webinar can contact Elizabeth Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Trinity Life Sciences
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic commercialization partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With over 25 years of experience, Trinity is committed to revolutionizing the commercial model by providing exceptional levels of service, powerful tools and data-driven insights. Trinity’s range of products and solutions includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. To learn more about how Trinity is elevating life sciences and driving evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.
Trinity Life Sciences
Sign up for the latest intelligence