What career phase are you in? We are looking for exceptional undergraduates, passionate advanced degree candidates and entrepreneurial professionals. Trinity is committed to developing our people and growing your career.
We’re looking for talented, committed, and entrepreneurial individuals to join our teams.
Preparing for Your Interview
Our recruiting process enables us to learn a lot about your experience and goals while helping you to learn more about Trinity. We will ask candidates both behavioral and life science related interview questions.
How to Succeed in a Case-Oriented Interview
- Understand the questions before you speak, and ask for clarification when needed
- Listen carefully, particularly for hints the interviewer may offer
- When answering, be organized and concise, and use a structured approach
- Start with broader concepts and then narrow down to finer points
- Think creatively, draw on your personal experience, and do not guess
- Always feel free to take notes
- Make eye contact
- Clarify any assumptions you are making and explain their logic
- When sizing a market, think about the relative units and try to be quantitative
Complete a practice case to advise a client on how to enter the dermatology and ophthalmology markets.