COVID-19 Impacts the Life Sciences. Trinity Keeps You Informed.
- New June 16, 2020: COVIDPulse Allows Pharma Companies to Compare Pre-Covid Physician and Patient Treatment, Prescribing, and Compliance Behaviors to Current Behaviors
- New June 4, 2020: Survey Finds Pharma Execs Uncertain About How COVID-19 Will Affect the Volume of Business Development Efforts
- May 27, 2020: COVID-19-Related Discussions Dominate Trinity’s TGaS Spring Summit
- Apr. 27, 2020: New Assessment Identifies the High-Risk Functions within Pharma that are Least Prepared for Challenges Ahead
- Apr. 22, 2020: Forty-Six Percent of Healthcare Providers Across a Wide Range of Specialties are Using More Telemedicine thank Before COVID-19
- Apr. 9, 2020: US Physicians Still Willing to Participate in Healthcare Market Research During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Mar. 10, 2020: Trinity Life Sciences Monitors Coronavirus Impact on Biopharma Operations