We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Learning and Development Manager to join Trinity Life Sciences. As the Learning and Development Manager, you will play a vital role in developing and implementing effective learning strategies and programs to enhance the skills and knowledge of our employees. The Global L&D team is responsible for driving, supporting, and bringing innovation to nurture a learning culture and hunger to learn.
- Design and implement comprehensive learning and development programs aligned with the company’s objectives and the specific needs of our employees in the life sciences consulting field.
- Assess training needs through consultation with key stakeholders, performance analysis, and feedback from employees.
- Develop and deliver engaging and interactive training sessions, workshops, and e-learning modules, utilizing a variety of learning methods and technologies.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to create and update training materials, ensuring accuracy and relevance to the industry and company’s requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training initiatives through feedback, assessments, and other evaluation methods, making necessary adjustments and improvements as needed.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends, best practices, and advancements in the life sciences industry, incorporating relevant knowledge into training programs.
- Collaborate with HRBPs and department managers to identify and address skill gaps and development needs within the organization.
- Manage instructional design resources and vendors to support the delivery of business unit learning solutions, when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Human Resources, Organizational Development, Education, Life Sciences) is required.
- Proven experience in developing and delivering learning and development programs, preferably in the life sciences or consulting industry.
- Experience with management and/or leadership development programs preferred.
- Strong knowledge of adult learning principles, instructional design methodologies, and training evaluation techniques.
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and other digital learning tools.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with global stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to stay updated with industry trends, regulations, and advancements.
- Passion for learning and a commitment to fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic commercialization partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With 25 years of experience, Trinity is committed to revolutionizing the commercial model by providing exceptional levels of service, powerful tools and data-driven insights. Trinity’s range of products and solutions includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. To learn more about how Trinity is elevating life sciences and driving evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.
Trinity’s salary bands account for a wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets and market demand for skills; level of experience and training; specific qualifications, performance, time in role/company, geographic location, and other business and organizational needs. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $100,000.00 – 105,000.00.
In addition to your base salary, you will also be eligible for an annual discretionary performance bonus.
Trinity’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Trinity Life Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Trinity is committed to the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion and to providing employees with a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trinity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, family, parental, or veteran status, and/or any other status based on identity or that is protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trinity will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment and encourages applicants of all ages and identities.
For more information about Trinity’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, you can visit our website.