Trinity is seeking a talented Engagement Manager to join our Evidence Value, Access, and Pricing (EVAP) team. This key management team role has a primary objective to expand our EVAP organization by enhancing Trinity EVAP’s core capabilities and delivering strategic and analytics services for Trinity’s life science clients to provide manufacturer contracting strategies and strategic analytical and decision making support for contracts with commercial managed care organizations (MCO), government payer, and US healthcare providers.
Payer and Provider contracting strategy and analytics is a critical consideration for our clients’ US and global go-to-market strategies. We are seeking a seasoned individual to work closely with the EVAP senior leadership team to lead client projects, support account management and development, help grow our provider contracting strategy and analytics services, and train and develop our staff to support these capabilities.
- Key management team and junior leader within the EVAP leadership team supporting growth of Trinity’s EVAP’s services and industry awareness and recognition
- Represent Trinity internally as well as with clients and potential clients by establishing credibility and client trust as a reliable and informed “market access and contracting expert”
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative market data and turn into actionable client solutions & insights
- Familiar with payer and provider contract strategies, structures, and concessions.
- Familiar with manufacturer workflow and decision making for payer and managed care contracts including evaluations for pre-deal analytics, contract impact analogs, and post-deal ROI performance evaluation
- Familiar with some core stakeholders and business environment related to the payer and provider contracting environment and landscape. Notably: group purchasing organizations (GPOs), third party logistics (3PL) providers, and contracting customers (MCOs, Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs), community oncology clinics, Outpatient infusion clinics, Community Oncology Association members, integrated delivery networks (IDN), hospital networks and health systems).
- Supports business development through creation of project proposals, including ability to design project methodology, timeline, and budget
- Help lead internal team training materials development and enhancement relative to the above concepts. Assist in training coordination and delivery for Trinity colleagues and project delivery teams.
- Manage time and client deliverables effectively with regular communication to leadership/management team
- Coordinate and oversee project delivery and project primary point of contact for clients
- Participate in recruiting efforts, together with providing training and mentoring support to new EVAP staff
- Create and manage client proposals and presentations
- Fulfill other related roles as assigned from time to time
Education: Master’s degree preferred; Degree concentration in Science, Economics, Business
Work Experience: Minimum of 5+ years of experience in life science consulting or industry. Knowledge of US (required) and ex-US (ideal) pricing & market access, developed via experience in life science consulting or industry
- Some experience with US government pricing mechanics and their impact on US pricing and reimbursement. Including but not limited to Average Selling Price (ASP), Average Manufacturer Price (AMP), Medicaid Unit Rebate Amount (URA), Consumer Price Index penalty (CPI-U), Best Price, and Federal Supply Schedule / VA / DoD pricing
- Solid relevant experience with modeling and pro-forma projections for Gross to Net (GTN) and core US government pricing (GP) calculations.
- Established ability to supervise and train staff on pricing, market access, and payer / provider contracting engagements
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills required
- Above average proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal relations skills
- Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently in a multi-task environment
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic commercialization partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With 25 years of experience, Trinity is committed to revolutionizing the commercial model by providing exceptional levels of service, powerful tools and data-driven insights. Trinity’s range of products and solutions includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. To learn more about how Trinity is elevating life sciences and driving evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.
Trinity’s salary bands account for a wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets and market demand for skills; level of experience and training; specific qualifications, performance, time in role/company, geographic location, and other business and organizational needs. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $140,000-$170,000..
In addition to your base salary, you will also be eligible for an annual discretionary performance bonus.
Trinity’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Trinity Life Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Trinity is committed to the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion and to providing employees with a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trinity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, family, parental, or veteran status, and/or any other status based on identity or that is protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trinity will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment and encourages applicants of all ages and identities.
For more information about Trinity’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, you can visit our website.