- Serve as the main client point of contact for EVAP project engagements and internal team lead
- Liaise with leadership and project team to ensure project outputs include strategically sound and actionable recommendations and answers to value, access, pricing client business questions, both high level and nuanced based on project type.
- Support team members as a workstream lead, both coordinating and guiding the work of more junior staff members and effectively communicating as a partner to project managers and leadership.
- Create and present client-ready materials, including research materials, interim deliverables, and final project reports.
- Provide thought leadership in evidence strategy, value, market access and pricing in both client- and non-client- related activities (e.g., external conferences).
- Train and mentor junior staff on project case teams, in internal training efforts, and through formal / informal mentorship.
- Supports business development through creation of project proposals, including ability to design project methodology, timeline, and budget.
- Support the growth of the EVAP function through involvement in internal initiatives focused on consultant’s professional development, training, resources.
- Bachelor’s degree with high academic achievement; major in health sciences, Economics, HEOR, and demonstrated interest in life sciences is a plus
- 5+ years as a top performer within a top-tier biopharmaceutical / pharmaceutical strategy consulting firm serving industry leading clients
- Working knowledge of advanced consulting methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Excellent analytical skills and numeric capability
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, PPT, and Outlook)
- High attention to detail with superior organizational and time management skills
- Strong team player, ability to work with cross-functional staff
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines and manage multiple projects and priorities
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic commercialization partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With 25 years of experience, Trinity is committed to revolutionizing the commercial model by providing exceptional levels of service, powerful tools and data-driven insights. Trinity’s range of products and solutions includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. To learn more about how Trinity is elevating life sciences and driving evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.
Trinity’s salary bands account for a wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets and market demand for skills; level of experience and training; specific qualifications, performance, time in role/company, geographic location, and other business and organizational needs. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $160,000-$180,000.
In addition to your base salary, you will also be eligible for an annual discretionary performance bonus.
Trinity’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Trinity Life Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Trinity is committed to the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion and to providing employees with a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trinity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, family, parental, or veteran status, and/or any other status based on identity or that is protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trinity will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment and encourages applicants of all ages and identities.
For more information about Trinity’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, you can visit our website.