Home / Intelligence / Webinars / A Practical Omnichannel Vision: From Strategy to Execution and Optimization
Available On Demand
The omnichannel-driven approach to promotional activity is being shaped by evolving dynamics in the life sciences market:
- The behavior of the target audience is changing. Customers have an increased desire for personalized content and on-demand access.
- Proliferation of data and AI is introducing more complexity to planning, execution and adoption of new ways of doing things.
- Economic pressures and fear of message fatigue is leading promotional efforts to become more orchestrated and cost-efficient.
What considerations should life sciences organizations make as they strive to advance their omnichannel capabilities?
Come join Susheel Sukhtankar, Partner and Head of Commercial Analytics, as he hosts a lively discussion featuring a panel of Trinity experts, who will share perspectives on designing, implementing, measuring and optimizing within an omnichannel framework.
Key Webinar Topics:
- Strategy & Structure—The roadmaps, assets and infrastructure needed to set the organization up for success in Omnichannel
- Execution & Engagement—The tools and support needed to implement Next Best Action, Dynamic Targeting, Alerts, etc.
- Measurement & Performance Assessment—The benchmarking and recalibration data and insights needed to maximize performance
Head of Commercial Analytics
Vice President, Omnichannel Marketing
Complete the form below to view the on-demand webinar.
Gartner, Hype Cycle for Life Science Commercial Operations, 2023, Animesh Gandhi, 20 July 2023.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, Hype Cycle is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s Research & Advisory organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Pfizer, Idorsia and AbbVie drug brands lead the way in pharma digital marketing — study
The Annual Digital Marketing Competency Report was featured in Endpoint News.
2023 Annual Digital Marketing Competency Report
Trinity Life Sciences, a leader in global life sciences commercialization solutions, released its third annual TGaS Digital Marketing Competency Report assessing 160+ biopharma brands through the lens of digital marketing patient/caregiver experiences. The study evaluates the brands across five categories and more than 100 characteristics to understand each one’s digital marketing presence and establish a […]
Trinity MMx Studio | Lunch and Learn
Available On Demand
Join Trinity Life Sciences for a virtual lunch and learn where Ally Calderone, Executive Director of Analytics Client Development, Nabha Subramanya, VP of Data Science and Anushank Anand, Director of Analytics will demonstrate Trinity MMx Studio. Trinity MMx Studio is a unique offering that integrates industry benchmarking from TGaS Advisors to provide Marketing Mix modeling […]