What career phase are you in? We are looking for exceptional undergraduates, passionate advanced degree candidates and entrepreneurial professionals. Trinity is committed to developing our people and growing your career.
We’re looking for talented, committed, and entrepreneurial individuals to join our teams as Associate Consultants. Associate Consultants work as integral parts of one or more project teams comprised of skilled colleagues and management team members. This provides exposure to a wide variety of strategic business issues, as well as the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of the life sciences industry.
We’re looking for talented consultants to join our team. Consultants fulfill a leadership role on multiple teams, designing and implementing strategies to help our clients maintain strong growth. Client engagements are generally focused on one or more areas of Trinity’s specialized expertise.
Preparing for Your Interview
Our recruiting process enables us to learn a lot about your experience and goals while helping you to learn more about Trinity. We will ask candidates both behavioral and life science related interview questions.
How to Succeed in a Case-Oriented Interview
- Understand the questions before you speak, and ask for clarification when needed
- Listen carefully, particularly for hints the interviewer may offer
- When answering, be organized and concise, and use a structured approach
- Start with broader concepts and then narrow down to finer points
- Think creatively, draw on your personal experience, and do not guess
- Always feel free to take notes
- Make eye contact
- Clarify any assumptions you are making and explain their logic
- When sizing a market, think about the relative units and try to be quantitative
Complete a practice case to advise a client on how to enter the dermatology and ophthalmology markets.
We look for candidates that are passionate, collaborative, and leaders with an entrepreneurial spirit looking to progress in a dynamic organization. At Trinity, we’d like to meet you if you have a passion for life sciences, and the drive to make a difference.