Home / Evergreen Jobs / UI/Front-End Engineer
- Bengaluru, India
Trinity Life Sciences is seeking a talented UI Engineer to join our team. This role will be responsible for building user-facing services that interact with our back-end systems via REST APIs.
- Designing and building user-facing services that interact with our back-end systems via REST APIs
- Working with customers to understand workflow and visualization requirements, and then implementing systems based on those findings in collaboration with the back-end team
- Experience with developing enterprise web applications
Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
Work Experience: 2-5 years of experience in Dot Net, MVC and AngularJS along with SQL Server
- Hands-on front-end/UI engineering experience (2-5 years)
- Experience creating data visualizations with D3
- Can handle cross-browser compatibility issues
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills
- A desire to work closely with team members and participate in peer-to-peer learning
- Self-driven, with the ability to take initiative
- A good team player
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic commercialization partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With 25 years of experience, Trinity is committed to solving clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools and data-driven insights. Trinity’s range of products and solutions includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. With over 750 global employees, Trinity is based just outside Boston, MA, with offices in New York, NY; Princeton, NJ; East Norriton, PA; San Francisco, CA; Toronto, Canada; London, England; Munich, Germany; Gurgaon, India; Chennai, India; and Bengaluru, India. Trinity has been named as one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022. Trinity is an EEO organization.