Trinity is looking for an experienced qualitative moderator with excellent analytical, collaboration, and consulting skills. This role requires a high level motivation, excellent communication skills and the capacity to work on multiple projects with diverse teams in a fast-paced environment. You should be a confident and curious researcher who is seasoned enough to operate independently and has extensive experience conducting pharmaceutical market research interviews.
- Direct, manage and moderate complex qualitative research projects
- Ensure research quality and achieve high customer satisfaction levels
- Play the role of lead moderator/interviewer in the gathering of insights, primarily through in-depth interviews both in-person and via the telephone.
- Play a leadership role on a cross functional team; collaborate with the team to seamlessly integrate qualitative insights into the other components of the consulting engagement.
- Provide staff training, mentorship and development, including being an internal advisor and resource for sophisticated qualitative methodologies.
- Facilitate group workshops and focus groups for our pharmaceutical clients.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required/Advance degree preferred
Work Experience: 5-10 years of pharma/biotech moderating experience (pharma market research consulting company experience required)
- Be an excellent, experienced, and engaging interviewer. Experience with innovative methodologies and approaches preferred.
- Methodological design experience is a must.
- Previous project management experience; clear understanding of project set-up, recruiting, familiarity working with an expanded team i.e. agency, corporate, consultants, freelancers.
- Ability to succinctly and visually represent key insights, familiarity with the creation of frameworks and an experienced synthesizer of data a must.
- Experience facilitating and moderating group workshops.
- Strong storytelling, PowerPoint and/or design skills consistent with the above.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively work in teams.
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic commercialization partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With 25 years of experience, Trinity is committed to solving clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools and data-driven insights. Trinity’s range of products and solutions includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. With over 750 global employees, Trinity is based just outside Boston, MA, with offices in New York, NY; Princeton, NJ; East Norriton, PA; San Francisco, CA; Toronto, Canada; London, England; Munich, Germany; and Gurgaon, India. Trinity has been named as one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022. Trinity is an EEO organization.