We are currently seeking a hardworking, committed and intellectually curious Engagement Manager to support Trinity’s Evidence, Value, Access, and Pricing (EVAP) function. EVAP Engagement Managers fulfill a leadership role on multiple project teams, designing and implementing strategies to help our clients maintain strong growth. EVAP Engagement Managers have unique opportunities to manage daily client interactions with full oversight over project teams – client management, project management, employee management, budget, and financial management, and more. Engagement Managers also provide mentorship to other junior employees across multiple teams. With exposure to the variety of strategic business issues covered by the EVAP team, this position offers qualified candidates the opportunity to take on immediately challenging and rewarding roles.
- Serve as the main client point of contact for EVAP project engagements and internal team lead
- Liaise with leadership and project team to ensure project outputs include strategically sound and actionable recommendations and answers to value, access, pricing client business questions, both high level and nuanced based on project type.
- Support team members as a workstream lead, both coordinating and guiding the work of more junior staff members and effectively communicating as a partner to project managers and leadership.
- Create and present client-ready materials, including research materials, interim deliverables, and final project reports.
- Provide thought leadership in evidence strategy, value, market access and pricing in both client- and non-client-related activities (e.g., external conferences).
- Train and mentor junior staff on project case teams, in internal training efforts, and through formal / informal mentorship.
- Supports business development through creation of project proposals, including ability to design project methodology, timeline, and budget.
- Support the growth of the EVAP function through involvement in internal initiatives focused on consultant’s professional development, training, resources.
Education: Bachelor’s degree with high academic achievement; major in health sciences, Economics, HEOR, and demonstrated interest in life sciences is a plus
Work Experience: 5+ years as a top performer within a top-tier biopharmaceutical / pharmaceutical strategy consulting firm serving industry leading clients
- Working knowledge of advanced consulting methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Excellent analytical skills and numeric capability
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, PPT, and Outlook)
- High attention to detail with superior organizational and time management skills
- Strong team player, ability to work with cross-functional staff
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines and manage multiple projects and priorities
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic commercialization partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With 25 years of experience, Trinity is committed to solving clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools and data-driven insights. Trinity’s range of products and solutions includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. With over 750 global employees, Trinity is based just outside Boston, MA, with offices in New York, NY; Princeton, NJ; East Norriton, PA; San Francisco, CA; Toronto, Canada; London, England; Munich, Germany; and Gurgaon, India. Trinity has been named as one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022. Trinity is an EEO organization.