Trinity is seeking an Engagement Manager to join the fast growing primary marketing research team. This mid-level research position will lead all phases of both qualitative and quantitative research projects in support of solo marketing research initiatives and larger consulting engagements.
- Project Management: Lead all phases of research project and analysis, including; questionnaire design, data collection oversight (domestic and international), data processing, analysis and presentation development, staff assignments and coordination of tasks, etc. Collaborate on consulting projects as assigned and as needed.
- Client Management: Manage client relationships and serve as the point of contact. Aid in proposal development and study design, including sample frame and appropriate methodology.
- Business Management: Identify sales opportunities with existing clients.
- People Management: Manage, mentor and develop assigned staff.
- Serve as a point of contact on PMR related inquiries by internal and external parties.
- Promote the PMR expertise internally.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years direct supplier side pharmaceutical marketing research experience
- Hands-on experience with design of questionnaires, analysis of data and creation of presentations related to pharmaceutical marketing research projects.
- At least 3 years of project, people and client management experience required.
- Well-developed knowledge of a wide range of custom marketing research methodologies to applied to vary business needs, including forecasting, positioning, product development, pricing and tracking studies
- Experience in moderating qualitative interviews
- Knowledge/experience in a broad range of quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Well versed in pharmaceutical industry including global healthcare systems
- Advanced computer skills including, Excel, PowerPoint and other business related software. SAS skills a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong data visualization and slide development skills
- Solid business acumen and marketing orientation
- Strong work ethic with a desire to exceed expectations
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task across multiple projects
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic commercialization partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With 25 years of experience, Trinity is committed to solving clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools and data-driven insights. Trinity’s range of products and solutions includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. With over 750 global employees, Trinity is based just outside Boston, MA, with offices in New York, NY; Princeton, NJ; East Norriton, PA; San Francisco, CA; Toronto, Canada; London, England; Munich, Germany; and Gurgaon, India. Trinity has been named as one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022. Trinity is an EEO organization.