Home / Evergreen Jobs / Consultant – Product Development
- Bengaluru, India
Trinity Life Sciences is looking for an experienced Consultant – Product Development to join our team. This role is responsible for working as part of and leading a product team to support the ideation, design, development and maintenance of commercial analytics products and applications.
- Work cross functionally with analysts, product managers and customers to build systems for effective data exploration and consumption
- Work in an agile, SCRUM-driven environment to deliver innovative new products
- Design, implement and support reliable data pipelines to efficiently move data from a wide variety of data sources, mapping to our data models
- Design and implement data aggregation, including cleansing and reporting layers
- Design, develop and deliver AI/ML-enabled solutions for our industry-specific data analytics platform
- Build scalable, available and supportable processes to collect, manipulate, present and analyze large datasets in a production environment
- Develop working prototypes of algorithms and evaluate metrics based on real-world datasets
- Provide design input specifications, requirements and guidance to software engineers for algorithm implementation for solution and product development
Education: Bachelor’s degree required, preferably B. Tech or B. Pharma. MBA preferred.
- Functional expertise in pharma commercial analytics and the life sciences
- In-depth knowledge of pharma data sources (e.g. patient data, sales data, payer data, etc.)
- Exposure to various pharma analysis types, including patient level analytics, sales and marketing analytics, customer analytics, brand launch analytics, forecasting, sales force analytics etc.
- Exposure to various therapy areas
- Should be “hands on” to be able to guide the delivery team and operations
- Understanding of product development lifecycle, including gathering requirements, documentation and project management
- Should be able to think through the requirements and design an analytics application workflow
- Should be able to create detailed wireframes
- Ideally should have exposure to both pharma analytics and web application development
- Should be able to own and create client presentations including sales pitches, proposals and project deliverables
- Knowledge of web development technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of advanced Microsoft Office skills (especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Project management
- Dynamic and result-oriented team player
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic commercialization partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With 25 years of experience, Trinity is committed to solving clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools and data-driven insights. Trinity’s range of products and solutions includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. With over 750 global employees, Trinity is based just outside Boston, MA, with offices in New York, NY; Princeton, NJ; East Norriton, PA; San Francisco, CA; Toronto, Canada; London, England; Munich, Germany; Gurgaon, India; Chennai, India; and Bengaluru, India. Trinity has been named as one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022. Trinity is an EEO organization.