Home / Evergreen Jobs / Consultant – Business Analyst
- Bengaluru, India
Trinity Life Sciences is seeking an experienced Consultant – Business Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will be technically strong and able to provide insights through data analysis and visualizations.
- Provide insights through data analysis and visualizations for datasets of all sizes
- Ability to translate business questions into analytical problems to develop business rules, process flows and methodologies for analysis
- Ability to tabulate/summarize data and use basic statistical methods
- Work with a team to execute ad hoc and regular projects using secondary data analysis
Education: Bachelor’s degree required, preferably B. Tech or B. Pharma. MBA preferred.
Work Experience: 4-7 years of experience in bio-pharma or healthcare analytics
- Must be technically strong and have experience working on database query (SQL) or visualization tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Must be well versed in advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Nice to have working experience with R, SAS, SPSS, etc.
- Extensive experience in working on patient level data analytics (RWD Data Lake, Humedica through redshift, Optum/DRG Claims)
- Hands-on experience in analyzing IMS data (patient insights, MIDAS) as well as syndicated reports and datasets (DRG, DataMonitor, Evaluate Pharma, Kantar health, etc.)
- Exposure to pharma/healthcare analytics preferred:
- Marketing analytics (market assessment; forecasting; competitive intelligence)
- Sales analytics (sizing, structuring, segmentation, etc.)
- Experience working on oncology TA and a thorough understanding of oncology-specific datasets like Flatiron, Oncology Dynamics, etc.
- Strong can-do attitude with ability to work independently
- Passion for solving challenging analytical problems
- Ability to quickly qualitatively and quantitatively assess a problem
- Ability to work productively with team members, including identifying and resolving tough issues in a collaborative manner
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic commercialization partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With 25 years of experience, Trinity is committed to solving clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools and data-driven insights. Trinity’s range of products and solutions includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. With over 750 global employees, Trinity is based just outside Boston, MA, with offices in New York, NY; Princeton, NJ; East Norriton, PA; San Francisco, CA; Toronto, Canada; London, England; Munich, Germany; Gurgaon, India; Chennai, India; and Bengaluru, India. Trinity has been named as one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022. Trinity is an EEO organization.