Home / Evergreen Jobs / Associate Consultant, Payer Analytics
- Bengaluru, India
Trinity Life Sciences is seeking a talented Associate Consultant with hands-on experience delivering payer analytics projects.
- Partner with payer marketing teams to build a deep understanding of the managed markets environment for assigned products
- Consult with managed market leadership to formulate strategy, identify potential tactical initiatives, enhance promotional programs and develop metrics for measuring and improving program execution
- Understand the client’s business requirements and translate them into analytical problems in order to develop business rules, process flows and methodologies for analysis
- Provide integrated analysis combining multiple primary and secondary data sources to uncover deep insights that will guide payer, access and reimbursement strategies
- Operate delivery execution. This includes processing the data, summarizing the insights, performing quality checks and creating error free deliverables
- Effectively communicate insights and information to a broad group of stakeholders through oral and written communication
- Incorporate process changes in response to evolving business needs
- Identify and implement business process enhancements
- Mentor and coach junior team members
- Play an active role in building the payer analytics practice and contribute to the development of thought leadership pieces in the space
Education: Bachelor’s degree required, preferably B. Tech or B. Pharma. MBA preferred.
Work Experience: 2-4 years of experience in pharma analytics or consulting with hands-on experience delivering payer analytics projects
- Must have prior experience in payer analytics
- Must have experience working with data querying languages (eg. SQL, MySQL, PL/SQL) and visualization tools (eg. Tableau, Qlik View, Power BI)
- Nice to have working experience with R, SPSS, Python, etc.
- Well versed in advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate proficiency with secondary data sources – formulary (eg. MMIT, DRG FF), prescription (eg. IQVIA NPA), outlet (eg. IQVIA DDD) and claims (eg. Symphony, DRG Claims, LAAD)
- Ability to integrate therapeutic area and customer knowledge into analytic interpretations and recommendations
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with client stakeholders
- High degree of analytical problem-solving skills and a strong understanding of business strategies
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic commercialization partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With 25 years of experience, Trinity is committed to solving clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools and data-driven insights. Trinity’s range of products and solutions includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. With over 750 global employees, Trinity is based just outside Boston, MA, with offices in New York, NY; Princeton, NJ; East Norriton, PA; San Francisco, CA; Toronto, Canada; London, England; Munich, Germany; Gurgaon, India; Chennai, India; and Bengaluru, India. Trinity has been named as one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022. Trinity is an EEO organization.