This role reports to the Head of Analytics – Client Development. The successful candidate is expected to:
- Deliver on monthly and quarterly revenue targets through careful and timely administration of pipeline development, opportunity progression and forecasting
- Expand sales within existing/new accounts through building trusted relationships with key decision makers
- Engage with various client stakeholders to uncover impacts of current business challenge and required steps/tools to deliver insight using optimal technology, methods, and data
- Effectively communicate and engage with different levels of stakeholders within client organizations and tailor messaging based on client purview. Routine interaction with Director, VP and C-level are anticipated, and level of detail of solution will require adjustment based for each
- Collaborate with Analytics and other Trinity colleagues to develop compelling and polished MS Word or PowerPoint proposals that succinctly detail Trinity’s approach and persuasively communicate Trinity’s value proposition
- Develop account plans, strategies, tactics, timelines and accountable milestones alongside COE and account leaders to approach existing and novel client stakeholders with meaningful and valuable solutions to current and anticipated challenges
- Timely documentation within CRM/Marketing software of customer activity (updating contact information and roles, opportunity creation, opportunity value, sales stage, probability, next steps, etc.)
- Expand Trinity’s footprint to new stakeholders and organizations leveraging tools (ZoomInfo, Salesforce, Salesloft) and thought leadership content to develop Trinity’s brand and engage new contacts
- Represent Trinity as a whole and listen for client needs beyond Analytics and engage cross-functional teams to support client
- Approach role with growth mentality to learn about new technology, new methods, data sources, etc. to best understand and support clients
- Represent and reflect Trinity values of excellence, collaboration, and respect both within the organization and with clients
This is a remote position and estimates up to 25% travel, within the U.S.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in a consultative selling environment
- Experience working with biotechs and pharmaceutical companies, data management/analytics software, and/or analytics technology and services is required
- Experience with Real World Evidence data sources is preferred
- Proven track record of business development capability into existing as well as new accounts
- Experience in use of analytical and business concepts to assess client challenges and develop approaches to resolving complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Deep understanding of decision-making processes, goals, strategies, organizational hierarchy and business objectives of healthcare organizations
- Expert-level presentation skills, customer service and business acumen to effectively communicate offering to various roles and levels within client and prospect organizations
- Strong understanding of characteristic business, data and technology landscapes of healthcare organizations
- Successful track record of navigating “green-field” organizations for product or service penetration
- Driven to be a thought partner with clients to develop solutions that will successfully accomplish their objectives
- Proven successful engagement with subject matter experts to develop comprehensive solutions
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic commercialization partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With 25 years of experience, Trinity is committed to revolutionizing the commercial model by providing exceptional levels of service, powerful tools and data-driven insights. Trinity’s range of products and solutions includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. To learn more about how Trinity is elevating life sciences and driving evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.
Trinity’s salary bands account for a wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets and market demand for skills; level of experience and training; specific qualifications, performance, time in role/company, geographic location, and other business and organizational needs. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $160,000 – $170,000.
In addition to your base salary, you will also be eligible for an annual discretionary performance bonus.
Trinity’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Trinity Life Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Trinity is committed to the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion and to providing employees with a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trinity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, family, parental, or veteran status, and/or any other status based on identity or that is protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trinity will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment and encourages applicants of all ages and identities.
For more information about Trinity’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, you can visit our website.