We are looking for a driven, team-oriented Talent Acquisition Specialist who is looking to be a true business partner to our hiring managers. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will support a diverse range of positions, including consultants, market research and data analytics professionals, from inception through to completion with responsibility for managing stakeholder relationships, candidate sourcing, talent selection, interview scheduling, and offer management. A high emphasis is placed on meeting recruitment goals in a timely and cost-effective manner with the highest quality of candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers and HR colleagues to understand current and future talent needs
- Drive sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process, advising your business partners and HR colleagues along the way
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Develop creative and efficient sourcing strategies for hard to fill positions
- Represent Trinity Partners as a company ambassador to potential employees
- Interview and evaluate candidates for employment in all assigned positions using behavioral and competency based interviewing skills
- Conduct reference checks for final candidates to validate credentials, skills, and work ethic
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years recruitment experience, with high volume recruitment experience preferred
- Experience in consulting, professional services, healthcare or pharmaceutical industries a plus
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter a plus
- Proven results-oriented work experience in a competitive, fast paced industry
- Proven success with sourcing and pipeline management
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal relations skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
It is our mission to make sure life sciences companies have all the data and insights they need to make decisions, ensuring life changing and lifesaving treatments are successful. With our 25-year history of offering evidence-based solutions and our commitment to a greater purpose, we are the premier strategic partner in the life sciences industry.
Since the beginning in 1996, we have been evidence-forward in all our analyses and recommendations, focused on quality and accuracy first and foremost. Today, having leveraged our thoughtful approach and dedication into a global organization, we have the client footprint, deep experience, and technology solutions to have a powerful impact on our clients’ business, and the industry. Trinity’s approach is focused on our foundation of three: advisory services, insights & analytics, and technology. By seamlessly integrating each of these solutions, we meet the distinct needs of both emerging biotech firms and established pharmaceutical companies.