Trinity Life Sciences is seeking a Senior Consultant to join the fast-growing primary marketing research team. This research position will support all phases of patient-centered market research projects that will help our clients keep the patient at the forefront of their strategic decision-making. Client engagements on the Patient Centricity team are general a mix of strategic consulting, marketing research, and real-world evidence skill sets. Trinity seeks candidates with prior experience in at least one of these domains, with a demonstrated interest in patient experience and outcomes.
- Support all phases of qualitative and/or quantitative primary market research projects and analysis, including; discussion guide/questionnaire/materials development and design, data collection oversight (domestic and international), moderation of qualitative interviews, data processing, analysis and presentation development.
- Drive analysis and story development / “so-whats” for our clients
- Train and manage more junior level staff
- Identifying sales opportunities with existing clients (as appropriate)
- Aid in proposal development and study design; including sample frame and appropriate methodology and statistical analysis. Serve an internal thought leader on research execution and methodology
Education: Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 4-5 years direct supplier side pharmaceutical marketing research experience (mix of quantitative and qualitative)
- Hands-on experience with the full project life cycle of quantitative and qualitative PMR studies: design of questionnaires/discussion guides/screeners, programming (quant), fielding / moderation of interviews (qual), analysis of data and creation of high impact presentations for pharmaceutical clients
- Experience in research methodology, including segmentation, chart audits and choice studies
- Experience in moderating qualitative interviews
- Well-developed knowledge of a wide range of custom marketing research methodologies to apply to various business needs, including product demand/forecasting, segmentation, positioning, product development, pricing and ATU studies
- Knowledge/experience in a broad range of quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Well versed in pharmaceutical industry including global healthcare systems
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and SPSS. SAS skills a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong data visualization and slide development skills
- Solid business acumen and marketing orientation
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task across multiple projects