Trinity Life Sciences is seeking a talented, committed, and entrepreneurial individual to join our Primary Market Research (PMR) practice area as a Senior Consultant/Manager. With a primary focus on quantitative PMR projects and responsibilities, the PMR Senior Consultant/Manager will interact closely with other practice areas to develop robust strategic solutions for clients. In general, Senior Consultants/Managers at Trinity work as integral parts of one or more project teams comprised of skilled colleagues and management team members. This environment provides exposure to a wide variety of strategic business issues, as well as the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of the life sciences industry.
On each project, Senior Consultants/Managers help develop quantitative materials (surveys, stimuli, etc.) to help address our clients’ key business questions, work closely with programming and fielding partners to launch surveys and troubleshoot field, run and interpret analyses, and present findings to project teams and clients. Their work is the base upon which our recommendations are ultimately grounded. Senior Consultants/Managers develop their skills through undergoing comprehensive formal and informal training, as well as receiving mentorship that encourages them to stretch their skills.
This position can be located in Greater Boston, MA, Princeton, NJ, or in the Northeast.
· Lead and manage all phases of quantitative primary market research projects and analysis, including survey/questionnaire development and design; facilitate and oversee all data collection (domestic and international); process, run and analyze all data; develop presentations for our clients
· Add value and drive data analysis by translating research findings into the “so-whats” for our clients
· Manage/work closely with programming and fielding partners
· Aid in proposal development and study design; including sample frame and appropriate methodology and statistical analysis. Serve an internal thought leader on research execution and methodology
Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in quantitative, market research, or health sciences disciplines, or related fields at a top tier university; demonstrated interest in the life sciences field is a plus. Graduate training (Masters/Doctoral degree) in STEM fields strongly preferred
Work Experience: 4+ years of experience in quantitative primary market research, consulting, or other relevant areas within the life sciences industry.
· Intellectual curiosity
· Initiative in previous academic and work experience
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills
· Strong problem solving and logical thinking skills
· Ability to interpret and run statistical analyses
· Strong proficiency in SPSS, R, and/or SAS
· Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
· Familiarity with secondary datasets (insurance claims data, EMR data, etc.)
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal relations skills
· Ability to manage time and work on multiple projects concurrently
· Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
TRINITY is a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With over 20 years of experience, we are committed to solving our clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data-driven insights.
TRINITY’s range of products and services includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS. To learn more about how we are elevating life sciences and driving from evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.