Trinity Life Sciences is seeking a talented, committed, and energetic individual to join the Forecasting team in our Commercial Analytics group as a Senior Manager/Engagement Manager. You’ll play an important role leading client engagement, establishing and promoting best practices, and being a culture carrier of the team. This individual has oversight over project teams, builds and maintains client relationships, is responsible for best practices and innovation, and trains/mentors junior team members.
This Hybrid position will be ideally located in the greater Boston, MA area; also open to Remote, within the Northeast.
The Commercial Analytics group focuses on forecasting, and promotional planning and analytics. Our Forecasting team is a dedicated vertical of experts focusing on best practices, innovation, and operational excellence. We provide actionable insights using unique analytical methods to successfully drive our clients’ commercial business strategy. We employ individuals with specialized skill sets and the right mix of business and technology expertise.
• Serve as the main client point of contact for projects – from project kick off, internal and external meetings, to final deliverables
• Project thought leader – leverage industry experience and develop + execute project plan for promotional field team incentive compensation plan design and administration
• Project Delivery – Responsible for leading development of high-quality client-ready content and clearly present results
• Develop and/or evaluate new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new opportunities to support clients
• Supports business development through creation of project proposals, including ability to design project methodology, timeline, and budget
• Provide ongoing support for existing tools / engagements. Assist in creating and implementing quality control best practices.
• Train and mentor junior staff on project case teams and as a reporting manager, as well as through internal training efforts
• Work closely with other functions at Trinity including strategic advisory, market research, data solutions, etc.
• Assists with coordination of project staffing that meets team needs and supports direct reports’ project interests and goals
• Lead strategic and operational initiatives
Education/Work Experience: 6-8 years of work experience in life sciences forecasting. Experience with broader commercial operations and analytics activities (field team planning, market research, competitive intelligence, ad hoc analytics, etc.) is preferred. BS, MS or MBA in scientific, quantitative, business, or other relevant fields.
Experience in forecasting in the life sciences industry is a must. Other commercial operations and analytics experience is a plus along with exposure to life sciences sales / marketing data, business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, QlikView) for analytics and reporting purposes.
• Superb internal and external communications skills (verbal and written)
• Self-motivation, initiative, innovation, and appropriately independent
• Strong service-oriented work ethic and willing to go above the call of duty
• Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
• Strong team player with experience working in project-team environments
• Ability to multi-task on multiple project types effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Extensive experience with MS Office Suite (Excel & PowerPoint)
• Positive and collaborative attitude
• Self-awareness and high emotional intelligence
It is our mission to make sure life sciences companies have all the data and insights they need to make decisions, ensuring life changing and lifesaving treatments are successful. With our 25-year history of offering evidence-based solutions and our commitment to a greater purpose, we are the premier strategic partner in the life sciences industry.
Since the beginning in 1996, we have been evidence-forward in all our analyses and recommendations, focused on quality and accuracy first and foremost. Today, having leveraged our thoughtful approach and dedication into a global organization, we have the client footprint, deep experience, and technology solutions to have a powerful impact on our clients’ business, and the industry. Trinity’s approach is focused on our foundation of three: advisory services, insights & analytics, and technology. By seamlessly integrating each of these solutions, we meet the distinct needs of both emerging biotech firms and established pharmaceutical companies.