Trinity Life Sciences is seeking a talented, committed and energetic individual to join our Commercial Analytics team as a Senior Manager focusing on Sales and Marketing Analytics including field team sizing, alignment, forecasting, incentive compensation, and promotional mix. The Sr. Manager is an integral member of project teams working closely with internal project team members, Trinity leadership, and clients.
This individual is responsible for developing analysis methodologies and processes, managing the execution by the project team, and clearly presenting material to internal management and to clients. The Sr. Manager is also responsible for effectively communicating with every project team member including managers on all matters related to project assignments. The Sr. Manager is expected to multi-task across multiple projects and project types concurrently while maintaining a high degree of quality and accuracy.
This position is Hybrid Office based at our HQ site in Waltham, MA, NYC or Princeton, NJ
The Commercial Analytics group is part of our broader Analytics Group and provides three key offerings: Forecasting, Sales & Marketing Analytics, and Analytics as a Service.
We provide actionable insights using unique analytical methods to successfully drive our clients’ commercial business strategy and employ individuals with specialized skill sets and the right mix of business and technology expertise.
- Client point of contact – lead client engagements from project kick off, internal and external meetings, to final deliverables
- Project thought leader – leverage industry experience and develop + execute project plan for promotional field team incentive compensation plan design and administration
- Project Delivery – Responsible for leading development of high quality client-ready content and clearly present results
- Build tools and models to streamline best practices and improve quality and poductivity through automation
- Provide ongoing support for existing tools / engagements. Assist in creating and implementing quality control best practices.
- Mentoring / training – Participate in junior staff development and training
- Work closely with other functions at Trinity including strategic advisory, market research, data solutions, etc.
- Support strategic and operational initiatives as assigned
Education/Work Experience: 6-8 years of work experience in IC plan design and administration, field team structure/sizing/alignment, sales analytics, marketing analytics, and promotional mix optimization. Experience/familiarity with life sciences data and forecasting is preferred. BS, MS or MBA in scientific, quantitative, business, or other relevant fields.
Experience in sales and marketing analytics is a must – field team sizing/structure/alignment, targeting optimization, marketing mix modeling. Exposure to life sciences data (patient claims and prescription data), business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, QlikView) for analytical and reporting purposes, and cross-functional project experience is highly preferred.
Superb internal and external communications skills (verbal and written)
- Self-motivation, initiative, innovation, and appropriately independent
- Strong service-oriented work ethic and willing to go above the call of duty
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong team player with experience working in project-team environments
- Ability to multi-task on multiple project types effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Extensive experience with MS Office Suite (Excel & PowerPoint) and familiarity with SQLprocesses
- Positive and collaborative attitude along
- Self-awareness and high emotional intelligence
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic commercialization partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With 25 years of experience, Trinity is committed to revolutionizing the commercial model by providing exceptional levels of service, powerful tools and data-driven insights. Trinity’s range of products and solutions includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. To learn more about how Trinity is elevating life sciences and driving evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.
Trinity’s salary bands account for a wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets and market demand for skills; level of experience and training; specific qualifications, performance, time in role/company, geographic location, and other business and organizational needs. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $160,000 – $170,000. In addition to your base salary, you will also be eligible for an annual discretionary performance bonus.
Trinity’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Trinity Life Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Trinity is committed to the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion and to providing employees with a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trinity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, family, parental, or veteran status, and/or any other status based on identity or that is protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trinity will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment and encourages applicants of all ages and identities.
For more information about Trinity’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, you can visit our website.