Trinity Life Sciences is seeking a talented Senior Consultant to join its team. Senior Consultants fulfill a leadership role on multiple case teams, designing and implementing strategies to help our clients maintain strong growth. Client engagements are generally focused on one or more areas of Trinity’s specialized expertise. Trinity Senior Consultants have unique opportunities to manage project work streams and also provide mentorship to other junior employees across multiple teams. With exposure to a wide variety of strategic business issues within the life sciences industry, this position offers qualified candidates the opportunity to take on immediately challenging and rewarding roles.
• Lead analysis of secondary and primary data to generate meaningful insights and recommendations for our clients; includes both qualitative and quantitative project work
• Support team members as a workstream lead, both coordinating and guiding the work of more junior staff members and effectively communicating as a partner to project managers and leadership
• Create and present client-ready materials, including research materials, interim deliverables, and final project reports
• Train and mentor more junior staff on project case teams, in internal training efforts, and through formal mentorship (often led by Trinity)
• Have the opportunity to emerge and gain recognition as the internal “expert” in 1-2 functional/therapeutic areas
Education/Work Experience: Minimum of 2+ years of life sciences consulting experience or an MBA/PhD in a relevant life science topic. Preference for biomedical background or experience in medical devices.
• Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Enthusiasm for working collaboratively in a dynamic, team-based environment
• Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
• Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint