Trinity Life Sciences is seeking talented Senior Consultants to join its Launch Excellence (LEx) Team. Senior Consultants fulfill a leadership role on multiple project teams, designing and implementing strategies to help our clients maintain strong growth and commercialization success. Trinity LEx Senior Consultants have unique opportunities to execute and manage a variety of global launch and brand strategy, benchmarking, and planning projects, as well as providing mentorship to colleagues across Trinity. With exposure to a wide variety of strategic business issues across emerging biotech to large pharma leaders, this position offers qualified candidates the opportunity to take on immediately challenging and rewarding roles.
- Support Launch and Brand Planning efforts as a workstream lead, both coordinating and guiding the work of more junior staff members and effectively communicating progress and key information to project managers and leadership
- Create and present client-ready materials for Launch and Brand Planning to client commercialization teams
- Collaborate with executive client team members and appropriately communicate any identified gaps or risks with a solution-oriented mindset
- Facilitate 1-on-1 meetings with key client stakeholders to understand launch strategy and readiness activities and identify opportunities and risks
- Support and facilitate client workshops ranging from strategic alignment to launch readiness discussions
- Design and execute structured processes for unstructured environments across large cross-functional client teams
- Maintain all relevant project documentation, such as project plans, presentations, spreadsheets, etc.
- Train and coach junior staff who are less familiar with launch excellence through internal training efforts, SOP development, and formal mentorship
- Support internal initiatives from business development to thought leadership to help shape the Launch Excellence team and define/communicate its unique position within Trinity broadly
Education/Work Experience: Minimum of 2+ years of life sciences consulting experience or an MBA/PhD in a relevant life science topic. Experience with launch or brand strategy and tactical launch planning/management
- Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively in a dynamic, team-based environment and helping to shape/grow a priority center of excellence
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Experience performing project / product management activities
- Organizational capabilities, performance, and agility
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, and ability to foster collective partnerships
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required; proficiency in project management tools and techniques preferred
- Ability to lead and/or drive cross-functional initiatives as part of client engagements and internal programs
- Experience executing projects with various core commercial functions (marketing, market research, market access, commercial operations, etc.)
It is our mission to make sure life sciences companies have all the data and insights they need to make decisions, ensuring life changing and lifesaving treatments are successful. With our 25-year history of offering evidence-based solutions and our commitment to a greater purpose, we are the premier strategic partner in the life sciences industry.
Since the beginning in 1996, we have been evidence-forward in all our analyses and recommendations, focused on quality and accuracy first and foremost. Today, having leveraged our thoughtful approach and dedication into a global organization, we have the client footprint, deep experience, and technology solutions to have a powerful impact on our clients’ business, and the industry. Trinity’s approach is focused on our foundation of three: advisory services, insights & analytics, and technology. By seamlessly integrating each of these solutions, we meet the distinct needs of both emerging biotech firms and established pharmaceutical companies.