The Evidence Strategy team is part of Trinity’s broader Evidence, Value, Access and Pricing (EVAP) group. Evidence Strategy provides strategic and tactical support to biotech, pharma, and medical device clients on many aspects of evidence planning, value creation and demonstration, and scientific communication through real-world health economics and outcomes research (HEOR).
Our team helps clients with holistic value propositions for innovative treatments, health economic models, literature reviews, primary research (with physicians, patients, and payers), secondary research (e.g., claims, EMR, registry, etc.), data analysis, and strategic publications (e.g., abstracts, posters, manuscripts, dossiers, etc.).
We partner with life sciences clients throughout cross-functional areas (e.g., commercial, clinical, medical affairs, market access, HEOR, etc.) to develop compelling evidence to drive product value, support strategic pricing, and improve patient outcomes through better market access.
We are seeking professionals to join our rapidly growing Evidence Strategy team who can work in a multidisciplinary environment, demonstrate expertise in specific HEOR concepts and methodologies, and pull through insights to broader EVAP strategy for both internal and external audiences. This individual will work with teams across primary market research, RWE, value, access, and pricing. Their work will involve developing strategic evidence generation plans and compelling HEOR evidence that can be seamlessly applied and utilized as part of strategic access and pricing approaches to broader market dynamics in the US and in ex-US markets (e.g., early HTA advice, value assessment frameworks, value-based pricing, etc.).
At Trinity, Senior Consultants fulfill a leadership role on multiple case teams, designing and implementing strategies to help our clients with their evidence strategy. Trinity Senior Consultants have unique opportunities to manage project work streams and provide mentorship to junior employees across multiple teams. With exposure to a wide variety of strategic business issues within the life sciences industry, this position offers qualified candidates the opportunity to immediately take on challenging and rewarding roles.
Senior Consultants develop their skills through extensive formal and informal training, as well as receiving mentorship that encourages them to stretch their analytical, leadership, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Work on important and exciting cross-functional projects in Evidence Strategy and EVAP broadly including:
- Value assessments and strategic evidence generation planning
- Holistic value proposition development
- Literature reviews (targeted and systematic)
- Value dossiers (US / AMCP and Global)
- Health economic models
- Burden of illness studies, medical chart audits, patient preference studies
- Real-world evidence studies (EMR, claims data)
- Strategic value publications
- Lead analysis of secondary and primary data to generate meaningful insights and recommendations for our clients; includes both qualitative and quantitative project work
- Support team members as a workstream lead, both coordinating and guiding the work of more junior staff members and effectively communicating as a partner to project managers and leadership
- Create and present client-ready materials, including research materials, interim deliverables, and final project reports
- Train and mentor more junior staff on project case teams, in internal training efforts, and through formal mentorship (often led by Trinity)
Education: Master’s Degree / Advanced degree (e.g., MPH, MD, PhD) with a life science focus, ideally in HEOR / related topics (Economics, Public Health, Health Care, or Health Services)
Work Experience: 2+ years of experience in life sciences consulting or other relevant areas within the life sciences industry. Demonstrated experience in HEOR strategic evidence planning, generation and dissemination. Strong publication track record to support market access and pricing, preferred
- Experience with any of the following project types: value proposition development and refinement, development of health economic/market access models or field tools, literature reviews, primary / secondary research (patient/HCP surveys, RWE/Claims, etc.), publications / publication quality studies
- Desire and ability to work seamlessly in an entrepreneurial, multidisciplinary, fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively in a dynamic, team-based environment
- Ability to plan workstreams across multiple projects and pivot as needed, based on shifting priorities
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong data visualization and slide development skills
- Some experience with statistical programming like SPSS, SAS, R, etc. is preferred