This role is targeting a start date in 2022.
Trinity Life Sciences is seeking hard working, committed and intellectually curious individuals who are passionate about the life sciences. At Trinity, Senior Consultants fulfill a leadership role on multiple case teams, designing and implementing strategies to help our clients maintain strong growth. Client engagements are generally focused on one or more areas of Trinity’s specialized expertise. Trinity Senior Consultants have unique opportunities to manage project work streams and also provide mentorship to other junior employees across multiple teams. With exposure to a wide variety of strategic business issues within the life sciences industry, this position offers qualified candidates the opportunity to take on immediately challenging and rewarding roles.
- Lead analysis of secondary and primary data to generate meaningful insights and recommendations for our clients; includes both qualitative and quantitative project work
- Support team members as a workstream lead, both coordinating and guiding the work of more junior staff members and effectively communicating as a partner to project managers and leadership
- Create and present client-ready materials, including research materials, interim deliverables, and final project reports
- Train and mentor more junior staff on project case teams, in internal training efforts, and through formal mentorship (often led by Trinity)
- Have the opportunity to emerge and gain recognition as the internal “expert” in 1-2 functional/therapeutic areas
Education/Work Experience: Minimum of 2+ years of life sciences consulting experience or an MBA/PhD in a relevant life sciences field. Demonstrated experience in at least on the following industries: pharmaceuticals, biotech, med tech, med device, or diagnostics.
- Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively across teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated interest in developing quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
It is our mission to make sure life sciences companies have all the data and insights they need to make decisions, ensuring life changing and lifesaving treatments are successful. With our 25-year history of offering evidence-based solutions and our commitment to a greater purpose, we are the premier strategic partner in the life sciences industry.
Since the beginning in 1996, we have been evidence-forward in all our analyses and recommendations, focused on quality and accuracy first and foremost. Today, having leveraged our thoughtful approach and dedication into a global organization, we have the client footprint, deep experience, and technology solutions to have a powerful impact on our clients’ business, and the industry. Trinity’s approach is focused on our foundation of three: advisory services, insights & analytics, and technology. By seamlessly integrating each of these solutions, we meet the distinct needs of both emerging biotech firms and established pharmaceutical companies.