We are seeking a Sr. Analyst / Project Coordinator to manage two proprietary online, dynamic databases that are accessible to all clients of TGaS Advisors., a division of Trinity Life Sciences Responsibilities include the management of content, production of reports, process coordination, vendor management, and oversite of the platforms. Additional responsibilities include supporting projects — both internal and client projects – in project coordination activities such as interview scheduling, meeting documentation, and communications.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized, detail-oriented person who thrives in a role where processes are developed, administered, executed, and enhanced on a continual basis. The successful candidate is a fast learner who has a proven track record of administrative expertise with emphasis on process management, data maintenance, analysis, reporting, and project coordination, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Oversee the inflow of high-quality data using off-the-shelf survey software, coordinate with off-shore team for data entry, and conduct quality control/review of new data.
- Extract data from (Sales Force) database and synthesize information using Microsoft Excel and custom automation tools to analyze survey results.
- Use Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and other content publishing tools to create reports leveraging company-approved templates and updating templates on a periodic basis.
- Maintain effective communications with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment and satisfaction.
- Skillfully administer multiple processes simultaneously with attention to detail and according to pre-defined schedules.
- Support TGaS Insights, Vendor Insights, and TGaS projects as assigned to meet and exceed internal and client expectations in a highly collaborative, service-oriented way, with a can-do attitude.
- Utilize benchmark/survey information, along with experience and understanding of the business to identify meaningful trends, provide insights, and create recommendations for client engagements.
- Assist with customer onboarding and engagement process for relevant products.
- Track the status of all TGaS Insights surveys and deliverables.
- Assist with database administration and clean up on a periodic basis.
- Complete project coordination, interview scheduling, and other tasks as assigned.
- Deliver on assignments and draw conclusions on key implications for the client, to skillfully present in internal or client settings when required.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience in administration, marketing and/or project management positions
- Some corporate experience within the private sector; pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry a plus
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and process management skills
- Strong grammatical and writing skills
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Experience with producing custom studies/reports a plus
- Experience with graphical representation of data for reporting a plus
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to produce quality outputs and check own work for errors
- Ability to thrive in a team environment with strong collaboration at all levels of the team
- Ability to be resourceful with attention to detail
- Demonstration of critical thinking and innovation
- SalesForce.com experience a plus, off-the-shelf survey tool experience a plus
Since the beginning in 1996, we have been evidence-forward in all our analyses and recommendations, focused on quality and accuracy first and foremost. Today, having leveraged our thoughtful approach and dedication into a global organization, we have the client footprint, deep experience, and technology solutions to have a powerful impact on our clients’ business, and the industry. Trinity’s approach is focused on our foundation of three: advisory services, insights & analytics, and technology. By seamlessly integrating each of these solutions, we meet the distinct needs of both emerging biotech firms and established pharmaceutical companies.