Trinity Life Sciences has an immediate opening for a Recruiter, Panel Development with experience in Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences Market Research. This candidate should be a bright, energetic, proactive, and highly motivated individual who can make a significant impact. This would be an ideal role for someone who has experience with panelist recruitment, project fielding, both qualitative and quantitative methodologies, and working with vendors/internal teams to appropriately manage project expectations.
- Recruit market research projects from start to finish, including administrative functions associated with the project.
- Schedule qualified respondents for research projects with a focus on strong closes to enhance respondent show rates.
- Coordinate with external sample providers to ensure successful completion of research projects.
- Communicate the progress of the fieldwork process to internal project teams.
Communicate with managers about potential challenges or problems, including screener problems or variances.
- Understand and follow specific project specifications by the project manager.
- Maintain confidentiality of all collected data.
- No Sales involved
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience managing qualitative and quantitative market research projects
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical/life sciences market research
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, including Excel
- Comfortable speaking on the phone, including outbound and inbound calls
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Strong research and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to quality
- Strong sense of humor
- Positive attitude
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic commercialization partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With 25 years of experience, Trinity is committed to revolutionizing the commercial model by providing exceptional levels of service, powerful tools and data-driven insights. Trinity’s range of products and solutions includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. To learn more about how Trinity is elevating life sciences and driving evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.
Trinity’s salary bands account for a wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets and market demand for skills; level of experience and training; specific qualifications, performance, time in role/company, geographic location, and other business and organizational needs. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $50,000-$60,000. In addition to your base salary, you will also be eligible for an annual discretionary performance bonus.
Trinity’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Trinity Life Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Trinity is committed to the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion and to providing employees with a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trinity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, family, parental, or veteran status, and/or any other status based on identity or that is protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trinity will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment and encourages applicants of all ages and identities. For more information about Trinity’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, you can visit our website.