TRINITY is looking for an experienced qualitative moderator with excellent analytical, collaboration, and consulting skills. This role requires a high level of motivation, excellent communication skills and the capacity to work on multiple projects with diverse teams in a fast-paced environment. You should be a confident and curious researcher who is seasoned enough to operate independently and has extensive experience conducting pharmaceutical market research interviews.
What You’ll Do:
- Direct, manage and moderate complex qualitative research projects
- Ensure research quality and achieve high customer satisfaction levels
- Play the role of lead moderator/interviewer in the gathering of insights, primarily through in-depth interviews both in-person and via the telephone.
- Play a leadership role on a cross functional team; collaborate with the team to seamlessly integrate qualitative insights into the other components of the consulting engagement.
- Provide staff training, mentorship and development, including being an internal advisor and resource for sophisticated qualitative methodologies.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required/Advance degree preferred
- 5-10 years of pharma/biotech moderating experience (pharma market research consulting company experience required)
- Be an excellent, experienced, and engaging interviewer. Experience with innovative methodologies and approaches preferred.
- Methodological design experience is a must.
- Previous project management experience; clear understanding of project set-up, recruiting, familiarity working with an expanded team i.e. agency, corporate, consultants, freelancers.
- Ability to succinctly and visually represent key insights, familiarity with the creation of frameworks and an experienced synthesizer of data a must
- Strong storytelling, PowerPoint and/or design skills consistent with the above
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively work in teams.
TRINITY is a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With over 20 years of experience, we are committed to solving our clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data-driven insights.
TRINITY’s range of products and services includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS. To learn more about how we are elevating life sciences and driving from evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.