Trinity Life Sciences is seeking a talented senior Product Leader to join its Product team. Trinity’s Product Team exists to create transformative products that address our client’s most challenging problems. The Product Leader should be passionate about creating and evolving a product that fills customer needs. They assume personal accountability for everything about the product’s success, filling in gaps when needed; and inspire and motivate others to bring great products to market.
Trinity builds products that combine elements of technology, data, and services. Trinity works with hundreds of leading life sciences companies and has a history of bringing successful products to market.
· Provide the activation energy for product advancement through all stages: from discovery through various iterations of design, validation, build, and in-market scaling.
· Product roadmap ownership, including the longer-term vision for the product and specific milestones, activities and deliverables
· All deliverables and decision points during product development (e.g. business case, design and prototypes, client validation, pricing, promotional content etc.)
· Sales, revenue, profitability targets as appropriate
· The functioning and health of team supporting the product
· Enable and drive interaction with stakeholders at all levels and of all types (e.g. internal, external etc.)
Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
Work Experience: Minimum of 8-15+ years of experience; consideration given to those with experience in the life sciences industry working as a consultant, vendor or software provider with exposure to quantitative and product related activities (Title and Compensation will be commensurate with experience)
· Familiarity with product leadership
· Experience with pricing, selling, marketing software and/or productized services
· Demonstrated history of accomplishment, overcoming obstacles, and learning from mistakes or failures
· Demonstrated ability to interact well with and inspire stakeholders at all levels: from executives to new associates
· Software product management and/or development experience is beneficial but not necessary
TRINITY is a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With over 20 years of experience, we are committed to solving our clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data-driven insights.
TRINITY’s range of products and services includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS. To learn more about how we are elevating life sciences and driving from evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.