Trinity Life Sciences is seeking a talented senior Product Leader to join its Product team. This position will be focused on real world Data and analytics products. Trinity’s Product Team exists to create transformative products that address our client’s most challenging problems. The Product Leader should be passionate about creating and evolving products that solve customer needs. The Product Leader will assume personal accountability for everything about the product’s success, filling in gaps when needed; and inspire and motivate others to bring great products to market.
Trinity builds products that combine elements of technology, data, and services. Trinity works with hundreds of leading life sciences companies and has a history of bringing successful products to market. Trinity’s Real World Evidence function utilizes technology and healthcare data to answer our client’s critical questions.
- Provide the activation energy for product advancement through all stages: from discovery through various iterations of design, validation, build, and in-market scaling.
- Product roadmap ownership, including collaborating closely with the Real World Evidence Center of Excellence on the longer-term vision for the product and specific milestones, activities and deliverables
- Lead and coordinate key product development activities together with technology and Real World Evidence subject matter experts (e.g. requirements/specifications development, backlog maintenance and prioritization, sprint planning and leadership)
- All deliverables and decision points during product development (e.g. business case, design and prototypes, client validation, pricing, promotional content etc.)
- The functioning and health of team supporting the product
- Enable and drive interaction with stakeholders at all levels and of all types (e.g. internal, external etc.)
Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
Work Experience: Minimum of 5-15+ years of experience; consideration given to those with experience in the life sciences industry working as a consultant, vendor or software provider with exposure to quantitative and product related activities; experience and familiarity working with key real world datasets in healthcare (claims, EHR, SDoH etc.) (Title and Compensation will be commensurate with experience)
- Familiarity with product leadership
- Demonstrated history of accomplishment, overcoming obstacles, and learning from mistakes or failures
- Demonstrated ability to interact well with and inspire stakeholders at all levels: from executives to new associates
- Experience building and scaling data products
- Software product management and/or development experience is beneficial
TRINITY is a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With over 20 years of experience, we are committed to solving our clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data-driven insights.
TRINITY’s range of products and services includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS. To learn more about how we are elevating life sciences and driving from evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.