A member of the Leadership Team, the Principal fulfills a key management role at Trinity. This individual will work as an engagement leader on client projects, a strategic leader on talent/staff management, and an intellectual leader for further expanding the firm’s capabilities. More specifically, s/he will be responsible for marketing and branding the team’s expertise to create client/project collaboration opportunities. Through developing strong relationships with new and existing clients, s/he will be responsible for exceeding pre-established revenue objectives. The Principal will also fulfill a highly strategic role in support of the firm’s success by: identifying innovative initiatives and implementing those; contributing as a strategic business partner to senior management; and developing short and long term goals and spearheading the implementation of related activities. With the support of assigned staff, s/he will lead and ensure superb delivery on client proposals and projects. The Principal will create business opportunities in close collaboration with other members of the Leadership Team.
• Serve as the management level contact to lead discussions, oversee all presentations, and ensure thorough project implementations and quality deliveries.
• Develop and grow business through lead and revenue generation, expansion of team and furthering team capabilities.
• Source additional business by both effectively managing existing accounts/clients, and securing new accounts/clients.
• Meet revenue goals individually and through managing project team revenues.
• Proactively engage staff in business development opportunities as appropriate to assist with and facilitate their growth.
• Be viewed by the client as Trinity’s expert resource, and demonstrate external thought-partner relationship development capability with multiple clients.
Company Management / Leadership
• Support senior management as an innovative thought-leader with self-initiative and commitment to the firm’s success.
• Oversee budgets, exceed revenue goals and maintain expenses to ensure appropriate pricing and budget control.
• Serve as the subject-matter expert on multiple therapeutic and/or practice areas, both internally and externally.
• Lead internal and external initiatives that further the firm’s status and capabilities.
Staff Development / Mentorship
• Be accountable for overall progression of staff, with particular focus on development of future management team
• Lead and manage assigned teams, ensuring excellence in client deliverables and staff progression.
• Proactively identify development opportunities for staff and supervisors, provide related guidance, and facilitate their success.
• Be a mentor and guide staff and supervisors on professional growth.
• Oversee staff and supervisor training, identifying needs and facilitating opportunities.
• Identify key contributors and high potential employees to ensure their retention in support of company’s low T/O objectives.
• Oversee the successful delivery of client projects, guiding teams and taking ownership of the deliverables.
• Set strategic direction for project activities, guiding supervisors on daily tasks and resource allocation.
• Be an exemplary role model for producing quality results, ensuring high work ethics, professionalism and encouraging team work.
Education: Advanced degree with a life science focus, or an MBA with a demonstrated interest in the life science field.
Work Experience: 10+ years of experience in consulting or working in a related position within the health care industry
• Excellent quantitative skills and direct experience with complex commercial analyses and assignments
• Advanced project-management skills
• Demonstrated success with client development
• Successful team management and staff development
• Above average proficiency in MSOffice Suite and other consulting-related software
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal relations skills
• Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently in a multi-task environment
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic commercialization partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With 25 years of experience, Trinity is committed to revolutionizing the commercial model by providing exceptional levels of service, powerful tools and data-driven insights. Trinity’s range of products and solutions includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. To learn more about how Trinity is elevating life sciences and driving evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.