Panel Development Recruiter – Market Research
- Experience reaching targets in the United States market
- Experience within healthcare market access & pricing is a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, including Excel
- Comfortable speaking on the phone, including outbound and inbound calls
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Strong research and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to quality
- Strong sense of humor
- Positive attitude
- Customer service and/or call center, sales or healthcare experience appreciated but not necessary.
- Recruit market research projects from start to finish, including administrative functions associated with the project.
- Schedule qualified respondents for research projects with a focus on strong closes to enhance respondent show rates.
- Coordinate with external sample providers to ensure successful completion of research projects.
- Communicate the progress of the fieldwork process to internal project teams.
- Communicate with managers about potential challenges or problems, including screener problems or variances.
- Understand and follow specific project specifications by the project manager.
- Maintain confidentiality of all collected data.
- No Sales involved.