Trinity Life Sciences is seeking a motivated Part-Time Office Coordinator (28-30 hours per week) to join our energetic support team. As part of our office operations team, you will be the face of Trinity and lead the effort in the organization and running of any daily administrative operations while offering additional support to the entire global Facilities team. The ideal candidate must have a keen sense of time management, organization, and attention to detail. This individual must possess the ability to undertake a variety of office support tasks with care and discretion while incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results. The ability to make decisions and find answers are also vital attributes for this position. Specifically, you will be responsible for;
Office Management (75%):
- Managing the front desk, greeting and escorting all visitors and pre-screening solicitors
- Maintaining shared company voicemail & email inboxes and forwarding any messages
- Managing shipping and receiving
- Ordering office supplies
- Handling catering requests, ie: ordering, set up & breakdown for company meetings
- Shared office space oversight including kitchen and conference room organization, cleanliness and reporting of facility problems
Event & Remote Support (25%):
- Schedule and coordinate in-office events for Waltham. This includes setting up vendors, calendaring, sending communications, and adjusting hours as needed to be onsite.
- Assist other office coordinators with cross-location requests such as shipping labels, business cards, or facilities related trainings
- Additional tasks as required by the Facilities team.
- 1-2+ years of office coordinator / manager experience.
- Solid experience to identify, analyze, and solve problems with creative solutions.
- Skilled and experienced in the art of organization and time management.
- Demonstrated success in being tuned in to leaders, managers, peers, and others for relationships and strong teamwork purposes.
- Experienced juggling multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Easily and professionally interacts with varying levels in and outside the organization, as a positive representative of the leadership team.
- Powerful talent with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Being accurate, detailed, and organized
- Solid judgement and discretion in relation to sensitive/confidential information.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and pride in running a smooth team and office operation.
- Initiative and willingness to assume additional responsibilities as needed beyond the scope of job duties.
Trinity Life Sciences is a global life sciences strategic consulting company. We provide the targeted information that gives our clients a vital competitive edge. We are experts in formulating strategic insights through intensive analysis and fact-gathering. Our goal is to help our clients succeed in today’s competitive environment.
We’ve developed long-term relationships with a wide range of leading pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, and diagnostic companies. Our clients are among the most successful firms in the industry, whose global reach impacts the lives of millions of people and patients around the world.
As a strategic consulting company, our approach is designed to provide our clients with the vision and thoughtful groundwork they need for precise decision making. This includes identifying performance issues, pinpointing areas for growth, highlighting market opportunities, and answering market needs. Our company is located just outside of Boston, MA with offices across the US and the Globe.