Trinity is in search of a highly motivated and innovative (Sr) Manager, Commercial Operations to become an integral member of our Commercial Data Solutions (CDS) team for our growing client base.
The CDS Team is charged with designing, developing, implementing, and managing business processes and solutions that involve such areas as customer master data management, sales reporting, data warehousing, CRM/sales force automation, field incentive compensation, field inquiries, field communications, field analytics and reporting, field training, call plan analysis, territory alignments, and other Commercial Operations related tasks.
After receiving Trinity onboarding training, the Manager, Commercial Operations will quickly focus on managing the delivery of quality, timely and accurate deliverables to our clients, primarily focused on our Commercial Data Solutions offerings. The ideal candidate is an energetic, agile, quick thinker, who is team-oriented with strong technical, analytical, and communication skills. This individual will lead project teams to deliver client deliverables, coordinating activities amongst multiple internal and external teams.
The candidate will be part of a virtual team and will be expected to travel as needed.
- Act as primary point of contact for clients in all day-to-day tasks. You will be an extension of the client’s Sales Operations team, so experience in a fast-paced Pharmaceutical Sales Operations group is extremely desired.
- Act as a liaison between business and technical teams, shaping the client’s business needs into a technical solution for internal development teams
- Follow through on support requests in a timely manner, escalating to other members of the team or vendor support when appropriate
Lead multiple projects to ensure effective planning, organizing, and management of solutions, including:
o Master Data Management
o Commercial Data Warehousing
o Data Aggregation and Integration
o Reporting and Analytics Platform
· Lead and foster collaboration of engagement team members throughout client engagements
o Gather business requirements, establish delivery timelines, and implementation plans
o Manage the contributions of junior team members across multiple engagements
· Build and maintain strong client relationships through effective communication (face-to-face discussions, workshops, recurring client status calls, email contact, etc.) and be a thought leader to client teams
· Partner with the Data Quality team to ensure data quality – both directly and indirectly – across multiple datasets and reports, including data stewardship and governance efforts
o Process requests for new physicians, addresses and validation of third-party data
o Ability to get your hands dirty and analyze data for trends or quality issues with the tool of your choice
· Assist with recruiting new team members and participate in the interview process
The following qualifications are required:
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3-5 years of work experience in Life Sciences or Commercial Business Analysis (Title and Compensation will be commensurate with experience
· Project / Account Management experience in Pharma, Biotech or a related industry
· Ability to establish strong relationships with business stakeholders, possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge of data management practices including Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence, as well as pharmaceutical customer master data management
· Experience with pharmaceutical data (IMS, Symphony Health, claims, EDI 844/852/867, etc.)
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Microsoft Project, Access, etc.)
· Ability to influence & collaborate at all levels including navigating/operating through ambiguity at times
· Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal supervision
The following qualifications are preferred:
- SQL knowledge/querying data from databases
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView, or Power BI
- Experience with task and project management tools
- Experience with Pharma Commercials Operations tasks, including Incentive Compensation, Targeting, Alignments, Field Analytics
- Experience with pharmaceutical CRM/SFA systems
It is our mission to make sure life sciences companies have all the data and insights they need to make decisions, ensuring life changing and lifesaving treatments are successful. With our 25-year history of offering evidence-based solutions and our commitment to a greater purpose, we are the premier strategic partner in the life sciences industry.
Since the beginning in 1996, we have been evidence-forward in all our analyses and recommendations, focused on quality and accuracy first and foremost. Today, having leveraged our thoughtful approach and dedication into a global organization, we have the client footprint, deep experience, and technology solutions to have a powerful impact on our clients’ business, and the industry. Trinity’s approach is focused on our foundation of three: advisory services, insights & analytics, and technology. By seamlessly integrating each of these solutions, we meet the distinct needs of both emerging biotech firms and established pharmaceutical companies.