Trinity Life Sciences is looking for a Summer Intern with strong analytical skills, a high level of attention to detail, and an interest in exploring a career in corporate finance. Reporting to the Senior Financial Analyst on the team, this internship is a project-based position providing financial and analytical support to the business. The Summer Internship will begin with a comprehensive company and team-specific training program, as well as on-the-job learning sessions through out the Summer.
The internship program will run for 9 weeks from June 12, 2023-August 11, 2023 in our Waltham, MA headquarters. Trinity practices a hybrid model with expectations to be in the office two days per week.
- Review weekly sales data and provide insight and analytics on findings
- Assist with monthly analyses of business trends and budget variance of financial results and Key Performance Indicators to be used in management reviews and strategic business analysis sessions
- Assist with monthly presentations for the Board that highlights financial and strategic performance
- Support FP&A team in building and tracking monthly forecasts, including rolling revenue and margin forecasts
- Partner with the Accounting and other departments to ensure reporting is aligned, aligned and meaningful
- Aid team members with deep-dive analysis on sales pipeline, revenue forecasting and P&L to identify key trends
- Ad-hoc projects and analysis as needed for business
Compensation & Benefits
- A shuttle service conveniently runs from the Alewife T stop on the Red Line directly to our office – viewthe schedule here
- Free parking onsite at Waltham, MA office
- Compensation: $20/hr
- Hours Expectation: 40 hrs/week
Education: Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a related field. Interest in the field of Corporate Finance or Financial Planning & Analysis required. Preference for students in their 2nd or 3rd year of their studies.
Work Experience: No prior experience required
- Able to commit to the full duration of the co-op program, and follow Trinity’s hybrid model
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Netsuite, SFDC and PowerBI or similar systems is a plus
- Excel financial modeling experience is a plus
- Knowledge of corporate financial planning, reporting & analysis, and costing/profitability methodologies and processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High performing self-starter comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
It is our mission to make sure life sciences companies have all the data and insights they need to make decisions, ensuring life changing and lifesaving treatments are successful. With our 25-year history of offering evidence-based solutions and our commitment to a greater purpose, we are the premier strategic partner in the life sciences industry.
Since the beginning in 1996, we have been evidence-forward in all our analyses and recommendations, focused on quality and accuracy first and foremost. Today, having leveraged our thoughtful approach and dedication into a global organization, we have the client footprint, deep experience, and technology solutions to have a powerful impact on our clients’ business, and the industry. Trinity’s approach is focused on our foundation of three: advisory services, insights & analytics, and technology. By seamlessly integrating each of these solutions, we meet the distinct needs of both emerging biotech firms and established pharmaceutical companies.
Trinity Life Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Trinity is committed to the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion and to providing employees with a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trinity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, family, parental, or veteran status, and/or any other status based on identity or that is protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trinity will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment and encourages applicants of all ages and identities.
For more information about Trinity’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, you can visit our website.