Trinity Life Sciences is seeking a motivated and experienced Executive Assistant to join our Evidence, Value, Access and Pricing Senior Leadership Team (EVAP). You’ll provide invaluable support to multiple members of Senior Leadership, in addition to partnering with other Executive Assistants, Project Managers, Project Coordinators and other teams as needed.
With exposure to all levels of the company, you have the potential to develop a great working relationship and promote the company’s award-winning culture and vision.
Reporting to one of the Senior Leaders you support, but partnering with all of them equally, this role embeds the Executive Assistant within the working groups of their Leaders. Intellectual curiosity and a desire to grow business acumen is essential. The ideal candidate must have a keen sense of time management, logistics planning, organization, and attention to detail – with an ability to gather and summarize data, make decisions, and find answers. This role is collaborative, calendar heavy and will be travel heavy post-pandemic.
· Enable those you support to navigate their workloads and priorities with ease and punctuality.
· Provide strategic business partnership to each assigned Leader; needs will vary by leader, and may include:
· Coordinating account planning discussions and subsequent follow-ups
· Assisting with team oversight or meetings with Direct/2nd Level Reports
· Coordinating action items related to project and team productivity, training, project staffing
· Coordinating onboarding schedules for the Leaders’ new direct reports
· Participating in internal team meetings or events as an embedded member of each Leader’s team
· Manage essential administrative activities for each Senior Leaders you support:
· Schedule and coordinate executive or client-facing meetings that the Leader will be driving. This includes calendaring to ensure attendance of key project members or clients, kicking off meeting phone/web access, anticipating changes, and managing/rescheduling priorities.
· Assisting with both external and internal meetings – preparing meeting logistics, coordinating preparation and distribution of materials, recording notes and driving action items to ensure tasks are accomplished in a timely manner.
· Organize large workshops, meetings, or events – both independently or in collaboration with the Executive Assistants of other Leaders
· Post-pandemic: coordinate with our travel agency to book all aspects of business travel (both domestic and international), including but not limited to booking flights, hotels and local transportation, providing agendas and itineraries, and arranging passport/visa requirements if necessary.
· Post-pandemic: welcome and escort visitors and clients throughout the office.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· 3+ years of Admin Assistant experience providing direct high-level support.
· Solid experience to identify, analyze, and solve problems with creative and successful solutions.
· Skilled and experienced in the art of organization and time management.
· Demonstrated success in being tuned in to leaders, peers, and others for relationships and strong teamwork purposes.
· Experience juggling multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn and apply business acumen in the life sciences or professional services industries.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Comfort interacting professionally and with ease, with varying levels of business professionals both within and outside the organization, as a positive representative of the leadership team.
· Proficient experience and comfort using Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
· Organized and detail oriented with a focus on accuracy and excellence.
· Solid judgement and discretion when it comes to sensitive/confidential information.
· Self-motivated, takes initiative and pride in contributing to a cohesive team and smooth office operation.
· Uses an inclusive approach to collaboration, and strives to reduce unconscious bias
· Team player who is willing to assume additional responsibilities, as needed, outside the scope of day-to-day job function.
It is our mission to make sure life sciences companies have all the data and insights they need to make decisions, ensuring life changing and lifesaving treatments are successful. With our 25-year history of offering evidence-based solutions and our commitment to a greater purpose, we are the premier strategic partner in the life sciences industry.
Since the beginning in 1996, we have been evidence-forward in all our analyses and recommendations, focused on quality and accuracy first and foremost. Today, having leveraged our thoughtful approach and dedication into a global organization, we have the client footprint, deep experience, and technology solutions to have a powerful impact on our clients’ business, and the industry. Trinity’s approach is focused on our foundation of three: advisory services, insights & analytics, and technology. By seamlessly integrating each of these solutions, we meet the distinct needs of both emerging biotech firms and established pharmaceutical companies.