Trinity Life Sciences is seeking talented Engagement Managers to join its team. Engagement Managers fulfill a leadership role on multiple case teams, designing and implementing strategies to help our clients maintain strong growth. Client engagements are generally focused on one or more areas of Trinity’s specialized expertise. Engagement Managers have unique opportunities to manage daily client interactions with full oversight over project teams – client management, project management, employee management, budget and financial management, and more. Engagement Managers also provide mentorship to other junior employees across multiple teams. With exposure to a wide variety of strategic business issues within the life sciences industry, this position offers qualified candidates the opportunity to take on immediately challenging and rewarding roles.
- Serve as the main client point of contact for project engagements and internal team lead
- Liaise with leadership and project team to ensure project outputs include strategically sound and actionable recommendations and answers to client business questions
- Generates and presents client-ready materials, including research materials, interim deliverables, and final project reports
- Train and mentor junior staff on project case teams and as a reporting manager, as well as through internal training efforts
- Supports business development through creation of project proposals, including ability to design project methodology, timeline, and budget
- Assists with coordination of project staffing that meets team needs and supports direct reports’ project interests and goals
- Serve as primary point of client contact for ongoing activities
- Create and manage client proposals and presentations
Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in quantitative, or health sciences disciplines, or related fields. MBA with a life science focus or advanced degree preferred.
Work Experience: Minimum of 5+ years of experience in consulting or other relevant areas within the life sciences industry.
Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively in a dynamic, team-based environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic commercialization partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With 25 years of experience, Trinity is committed to revolutionizing the commercial model by providing exceptional levels of service, powerful tools and data-driven insights. Trinity’s range of products and solutions includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. To learn more about how Trinity is elevating life sciences and driving evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.
Trinity’s salary bands account for a wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets and market demand for skills; level of experience and training; specific qualifications, performance, time in role/company, geographic location, and other business and organizational needs. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $160,000.00 – $180,000.00.
In addition to your base salary, you will also be eligible for an annual discretionary performance bonus.
Trinity’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Trinity Life Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Trinity is committed to the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion and to providing employees with a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trinity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, family, parental, or veteran status, and/or any other status based on identity or that is protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trinity will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment and encourages applicants of all ages and identities.
For more information about Trinity’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, you can visit our website.