The Evidence Strategy team is part of Trinity’s broader Evidence, Value, Access and Pricing (EVAP) group. Evidence Strategy provides strategic and tactical support to biotech, pharma, and medical device clients on many aspects of evidence planning, value creation and demonstration, and scientific communication through real-world health economics and outcomes research (HEOR).
Our team helps clients with holistic value propositions for innovative treatments, health economic models, literature reviews, primary research (with physicians, patients, and payers), secondary research (e.g., claims, EMR, registry, etc.), data analysis, and strategic publications (e.g., abstracts, posters, manuscripts, dossiers, etc.).
We partner with life sciences clients throughout cross-functional areas (e.g., commercial, clinical, medical affairs, market access, HEOR, etc.) to develop compelling evidence to drive product value, support strategic pricing, and improve patient outcomes through better market access.
We are seeking professionals to join our rapidly growing Evidence Strategy team who can work in a multidisciplinary environment, demonstrate expertise in specific HEOR concepts and methodologies, and pull through insights to broader EVAP strategy for both internal and external audiences. This individual will work with teams across primary market research, RWE, value, access, and pricing. Their work will involve developing strategic evidence generation plans and compelling HEOR evidence that can be seamlessly applied and utilized as part of strategic access and pricing approaches to broader market dynamics in the US and in ex-US markets (e.g., early HTA advice, value assessment frameworks, value-based pricing, etc.).
At Trinity, Engagement Managers have unique opportunities to manage daily client interactions with full oversight over multiple project teams – client management, project management, employee management, budget/financial management, and more. In addition, Engagement Managers within the Evidence Strategy team contribute to new business development by working with Leadership Team members to build and maintain client relationships at existing and new accounts.
Engagement Managers also help develop internal best practices and provide mentorship to junior employees across multiple teams. With exposure to a wide variety of evidence strategy business issues within the global life sciences industry, this position offers qualified candidates the opportunity to take on immediately challenging and rewarding roles.
- Work on important and exciting cross-functional projects in Evidence Strategy and EVAP broadly including:
- Value assessments and strategic evidence generation planning
- Holistic value proposition development
- Literature reviews (targeted and systematic)
- Value dossiers (US / AMCP and Global)
- Health economic models
- Burden of illness studies, medical chart audits, patient preference studies
- Real-world evidence studies (EMR, claims data)
- Strategic value publications
- Lead all phases of projects and analyses, including project oversight, analysis and presentation development, staff assignments, and coordination of tasks, etc.
- Manage client relationships/build trust with clients and serve as their point of contact
- Liaise with leadership and project teams to ensure project outputs include strategically sound and actionable recommendations and answers to client business questions
- Generates and presents client-ready materials, including research materials, interim deliverables, and final project reports
- Supports business development through identification of follow-up project opportunities and creation of project proposals, including ability to design project methodology, timeline, and budget
- Manage, mentor, and develop assigned staff
- Serve as a point of contact on Evidence Strategy related inquiries by internal and external parties
- Promote Evidence Strategy expertise internally, working seamlessly across EVAP, as well as broadly across the entire Trinity organization
Education: Master’s Degree / Advanced degree with a life science focus, ideally in HEOR / related topics (e.g., MPH, MD, PhD)
Work Experience: 5+ years of HEOR experience in a consulting or industry role; At least 3 years of project, people, and client management experience preferred
- Deep knowledge of and demonstrated success for the following project types:
- value proposition development and refinement, development of health economic/market access models or field tools, literature reviews, primary / secondary research (patient/HCP surveys, RWE/Claims, etc.), publications / publication quality studies
- Knowledge/experience in a broad range of quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Strong client and internal team management skills
- Desire and ability to work seamlessly in an entrepreneurial, multidisciplinary, fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively in a dynamic, team-based environment
- Ability to plan workstreams across multiple projects and pivot as needed, based on shifting priorities
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to inspire and lead the next generation of Evidence Strategy/EVAP leaders
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Some experience with statistical programming like SPSS, SAS, R, etc. is preferred