Trinity Life Sciences is seeking a talented Engagement Manager to join the growing Corporate and Portfolio Strategy Center of Excellence. In this role, the candidate will have the opportunity to help solve the most consequential “above the brand” challenges facing our biopharma clients, and also help build a team and grow a Center of Excellence.
Engagement Managers fulfill a leadership role on multiple case teams, designing and implementing strategies to help our clients realize the full potential of their portfolios. Client engagements are generally focused on one or more areas of Trinity’s specialized expertise. Engagement Managers have unique opportunities to manage daily client interactions with full oversight over project teams – client management, project management, employee management, budget and financial management, and more. Engagement Managers also provide mentorship to other junior employees across multiple teams. With exposure to a wide variety of strategic business issues within the life sciences industry, this position offers qualified candidates the opportunity to take on immediately challenging and rewarding roles.
- Serve as the main client point of contact for project engagements and internal team lead
- Liaise with leadership and project team to ensure project outputs include strategically sound and actionable recommendations and answers to client business questions
- Generates and presents client-ready materials, including analyses, interim deliverables, and final project recommendations
- Train and mentor junior staff on project case teams and as a reporting manager, as well as through internal training efforts
- Supports business development through creation of project proposals, including ability to design project methodology, timeline, and budget
- Assists with coordination of project staffing that meets team needs and supports direct reports’ project interests and goals
- Serve as primary point of client contact for ongoing activities
- Create and manage client proposals and presentations
Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in quantitative, or health sciences disciplines, or related fields. MBA, PHD or advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience in consulting with experience in Finance, Math/Economics/Modeling, diligence, and corporate and portfolio strategy preferred
- At least 1 year of direct experience managing a consulting team
- Strong executive presence
- Experience running executive workshops
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills, and ability to solve unstructured problems
- Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively in a dynamic, team-based environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic commercialization partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With 25 years of experience, Trinity is committed to revolutionizing the commercial model by providing exceptional levels of service, powerful tools and data-driven insights. Trinity’s range of products and solutions includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. To learn more about how Trinity is elevating life sciences and driving evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.
Trinity’s salary bands account for a wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets and market demand for skills; level of experience and training; specific qualifications, performance, time in role/company, geographic location, and other business and organizational needs. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $160,000 – $180,000. In addition to your base salary, you will also be eligible for an annual discretionary performance bonus
Trinity’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Trinity, we have a strong, uncompromising commitment to building a welcoming, inclusive workplace. We believe that our diversity provides us with differing perspectives, experiences, and challenges vital to being better colleagues to one another. Trinity Life Sciences is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Trinity Life Sciences is an equal opportunity employer; committed to creating a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.