Trinity Life Sciences is seeking a talented Engagement Manager to join its Brand Management Excellence (BMeX) Team. At Trinity, Engagement Manager fulfill a leadership role for two or more project teams at a time comprised of staff, management, and leadership team members. Trinity BMeX Engagement Managers have unique opportunities to gain exposure to a variety of global launch and brand strategy, benchmarking, and planning projects, as well as mentor junior staff. With exposure to a wide variety of strategic business issues across emerging biotech to large pharma leaders, this position offers qualified candidates the opportunity to take on immediately challenging and rewarding roles.
- Serve as the main client point of contact for project engagements and internal team lead
- Liaise with leadership and project team to ensure project outputs include strategically sound and actionable recommendations and answers to client business questions
- Lead Launch and Brand Planning efforts by conducting secondary research using healthcare databases (i.e. EvaluatePharma, RedBook, Cortellis, etc.) to inform analyses on drug pricing, clinical pipelines, marketplace dynamics, etc.
- Design, develop and utilize analytic tools (e.g., forecast models) to support key client decision-making
- Conduct and lead primary market research with physicians, patients, payers and other key healthcare stakeholders
- Interpret, analyze, and synthesize clinical, scientific, and business data and research, and present findings to project teams and clients
- Create and present client-ready materials, including research materials, interim deliverables, and final project reports
- Train, mentor, and manage’ more junior staff on project case teams, in internal training efforts, and through formal mentorship (often led by Trinity)
- Serve as primary point of client contact for ongoing activities
- Create and manage client proposals and presentations
Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in quantitative, or health sciences disciplines, or related fields. MBA with a life science focus or advanced degree preferred.
Work Experience: Minimum of 5+ years of experience in consulting or other relevant areas within the life sciences industry.
- Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively in a dynamic, team-based environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic commercialization partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With 25 years of experience, Trinity is committed to revolutionizing the commercial model by providing exceptional levels of service, powerful tools and data-driven insights. Trinity’s range of products and solutions includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. To learn more about how Trinity is elevating life sciences and driving evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.
Trinity’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Trinity, we have a strong, uncompromising commitment to building a welcoming, inclusive workplace. We believe that our diversity provides us with differing perspectives, experiences, and challenges vital to being better colleagues to one another. Trinity Life Sciences is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Trinity Life Sciences is an equal opportunity employer; committed to creating a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.