Trinity Life Sciences is seeking a leader to build out the US Payer Analytics group within the Insights & Analytics function. This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial and creative candidate who wants to build out a capability with the support of a global companies’ resources and footprint.
The Head of US Payer Analytics (Director) will be responsible for defining the vision and strategy for a set of differentiated product and services offerings for Payer Analytics under the Insights & Analytics umbrella reflective of evolving client needs & priorities. The individual will define and govern the execution of the product & service offering roadmap based on commercial vision and strategy inclusive of Trinity’s longitudinal payer, HCP, and patient data offerings, derivative products, and associated services.. In addition, this person will collaborate with internal stakeholders, particularly in the Evidence, Value, Access, and Pricing (EVAP) function, on the development of best-in-class strategic Payer Analytics offerings.
- Develop Payer Analytics group vision, strategy, investment prioritization and alignment across Trinity’s different functions. This will include defining the best methodologies and data to use for different analyses and client engagements.
- Define payer analytics offering / examples to take to market, including data, products and services
- Set the tone for best practices on synthesizing complex data and information into actionable results
- Lead and grow the group to expand our client footprint and deliver on customer engagements
- Leverage pre-existing relationships and network to identify, establish and expand business engagements
- 7+ years of experience in management consulting, data analytics or similar role in biopharma / pharma
- Experience in hiring and building delivery teams
- Solid understanding for different Payer datasets, analytical methods and their application to strategic decision-making within biopharma / pharma
- Strong analytical and presentation skills with expectation to act as an advisor and thought partner to internal stakeholders and clients
- Independent and proactive with strong professional maturity to make the right decisions for clients and team members
- Proven track record of building and developing payer analytics teams / offerings
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic commercialization partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With 25 years of experience, Trinity is committed to solving clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools and data-driven insights.
Trinity’s range of products and solutions includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. With over 1,000 global employees, Trinity is headquartered just outside Boston, MA, with offices in New York, NY; Princeton, NJ; East Norriton, PA; San Francisco, CA; Toronto, Canada; London, England; Munich, Germany; and Gurgaon, India. Trinity has been named as one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022. Trinity is an EEO organization.