Desktop Support Specialist
We are looking for a full-time candidate with strong troubleshooting skills, a high level of attention to detail and a customer service focus to join Trinity’s IT team. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, responding to help desk tickets, imaging new computers, maintaining an inventory of all hardware and software, and other tasks as assigned. He/She will report to the Help Desk Manager, and work closely with other Desktop Support Specialists, as well as Cloud Engineers on more complex issues. This position is based out of Trinity’s New York City, NY location.
Education: BS Required
Work Experience: 2-3 years of hands-on helpdesk, desktop support or call center experience in a professional setting
Other Skills: Knowledge and/or working skills in the following areas is preferred, but not required:
· Desktop and laptop hardware & related workstation accessories
· Strong remote troubleshooting skills
· Windows 10/11
· Conduct IT Onboarding and Data Security Trainings
· Microsoft Office 2016 & Office 365 Administration
· SharePoint Administration
· Knowledge of Ticketing Systems
· iOS & Android mobile phone/tablet troubleshooting
· General networking skills & basic printer troubleshooting
· Identifying ticket trends
The ideal candidate is a strong team-player, who is eager to learn, hard-working, with flexible work schedule and able to provide quality support.
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With 25 years of experience, we are committed to solving our clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data-driven insights.
Trinity’s range of products and services includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS. To learn more about how we are elevating life sciences and driving from evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.