The Data Integration Developer will be part of our Advanced Analytics team and will work closely with team members while performing various duties – development and analytical – on large, complex data sets for the pharmaceutical industry. These databases/warehouses aggregate large patient-level data sets which are used across the organization for analytical purposes. The individual will, develop, implement and maintain the databases/warehouses infrastructure as well as their corresponding processes.
Other responsibilities include analysis and QA of incoming data, ETL processing and ad hoc data requests. The DB Engineer will work with developers and analysts to provide data access, manipulation, and analytics via database programming, extracts, and tools. Additionally, candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, strong technical and analytical skills, possess excellent communication skills, have a positive attitude, and be able to efficiently organize their work.
Include, but are not limited to:
- Design, develop, and implement ETL processes
- Developing stored procedures, functions, and views
- Analyzing stored procedures
- Document design and development
- Apply thorough QA approach to all development and analytical tasks
- Develop complex analytical queries
Qualifications (The following qualifications are required):
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related Engineering field and 4+ years of experience preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in T-SQL
- Demonstrated experience with ETL development, preferably using SSIS or Informatica
- Demonstrated experience with Cloud technologies including Datawarehouse and Database As A Service. Experience with Azure greatly preferred.
- Experience in managing and implementing data warehousing, including the ability to lead data management projects from beginning to end, including developing and managing to the plan
The following qualifications are a plus:
- Experience in the Life sciences/Pharmaceutical industry including working with pharmaceutical company data sources (i.e. prescription data, specialty pharmacy/specialty distributor data, chargebacks, contract management, health care professionals/organization, EDI 867, etc.)
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical customer relationship management data (i.e. Veeva, Salesforce.com)
- Scripting/coding experience (vbscript/powershell/java script)
- Experience with MS Azure VMs.
- Experience with QlikView/QlikSense
- Experience with other business intelligence tools
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical customer master data management
- Commercial Sales Operations experience
- Prior experience working remotely
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal team and external customers
It is our mission to make sure life sciences companies have all the data and insights they need to make decisions, ensuring life changing and lifesaving treatments are successful. With our 25-year history of offering evidence-based solutions and our commitment to a greater purpose, we are the premier strategic partner in the life sciences industry.
Since the beginning in 1996, we have been evidence-forward in all our analyses and recommendations, focused on quality and accuracy first and foremost. Today, having leveraged our thoughtful approach and dedication into a global organization, we have the client footprint, deep experience, and technology solutions to have a powerful impact on our clients’ business, and the industry. Trinity’s approach is focused on our foundation of three: advisory services, insights & analytics, and technology. By seamlessly integrating each of these solutions, we meet the distinct needs of both emerging biotech firms and established pharmaceutical companies.