Trinity Life Sciences is seeking a talented, committed and entrepreneurial individual who is passionate about the life sciences industry to join as a Consultant in our growing Real-World Evidence (RWE) function. At Trinity, Consultants are an integral part of two or more project teams at a time comprised of staff, management, and leadership team members. Consultants will have exposure to a wide variety of strategic business issues, as well as the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of the life sciences industry, ranging from small biotechs to large pharma. With an eye for detail and the ability to understand Real World Evidence data, this Consultant will drive insights and recommendations to address client’s strategic business issues.
▪ Understand our client’s business needs and creatively think through methodologies and solutions for our client’s business needs by leveraging secondary RWE data
▪ Analyze and interpret secondary RWE data, including but not limited to Medical and Drug administrative claims data to address the business objectives while working in collaboration with analytical teams and Strategic Advisory services
▪ Develop highly visual and compelling PowerPoint presentations of the “story” and implications for our clients
▪ Drive insights and key takeaways from data analyses and develop clear, concise presentations that outline business rules, study results and actionable insights for our clients
▪ Review and validate data to ensure contextual correctness as it relates to the clinical condition, approach to disease management, and client’s business context
▪ Add value by translating analysis findings into the “so-whats” for our clients
▪ Gain methodological expertise by aiding in proposal development as needed
▪ Engage in and support the development of data-led products, as required
▪ Train and mentor more junior staff on project teams, in internal training efforts, and through formal mentorship
▪ Anticipate each aspect of project lifecycle to move projects forward while requiring minimal guidance
▪ Serve as the point of contact for assigned client deliverables, communicating internally and externally with clarity, conciseness and effective listening skills
▪ Multi-task across multiple projects and project types concurrently while maintaining a high degree of quality and accuracy
Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or life sciences disciplines at a top tier university.
Work Experience: 2+ years of work experience in analyzing healthcare administrative claims data (e.g., CMS, IBM MarketScan, IQVIA, Symphony). Experience with life sciences real-world evidence data is a must.
Other Required Skills:
▪ Self-motivation, initiative, innovation, appropriately independent, and willing to go above the call of duty
▪ Ability to be decisive and proactive with minimal direction
▪ Desire to leverage quantitative and analytical skills (including interpretation of statistics and programming skills for querying data for analysis)
▪ Strong problem solving and logical thinking skills
▪ Enthusiasm for working collaboratively in a dynamic, team-based environment
▪ Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
▪ Interest in helping develop and grow our RWE group
▪ Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
▪ Embody the Trinity culture of being supportive, communicative, respectful, passionate, and a team player
TRINITY is a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With over 20 years of experience, we are committed to solving our clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data-driven insights.
TRINITY’s range of products and services includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS. To learn more