Trinity is seeking a Consultant, Data Science to join their team to work with the team of data scientists managing multiple projects. This candidate will guide the team in formulation, model development and implementation by liaising with business stakeholders to explain the model outcomes.
• Design, develop and deliver Al/machine learning enabled solutions for our industry specific data analytics platform
• Build scalable, available and supportable processes to collect, manipulate, present and analyze large datasets in a production environment
• Articulate problem definition and work on all aspects of data including acquisition, exploration/visualization, feature engineering, experimentation with machine learning algorithms and deploying models
• Develop working prototypes of algorithms, evaluate and compare metrics based on the real-world data sets
• Provide design input specifications, requirements and guidance to software engineers for algorithm implementation for solution/product development
• Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree and minimum 6 years of professional experience is required
• Degree in applied math, statistics, machine learning or computer science. PhD/ MS is preferred
• Deep understanding of statistics and experience with machine learning algorithms/techniques
• Proven programming skills in particular R / SQL and Python, strong experience with DL frameworks such as TensorFlow, Theano and others
• Scientific expertise and real-world experience in deep learning (convolutional neura networks, restricted Boltzmann machines, and deep neural networks)
• Passion for solving challenging analytical problems
• Ability to quickly, qualitatively and quantitatively assess a problem
• Ability to work productively with team members, identify and resolve tough issues in a collaborative manner.
• Experience in applying machine learning techniques to real-world problems in a production environment
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic commercialization partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With 25 years of experience, Trinity is committed to revolutionizing the commercial model by providing exceptional levels of service, powerful tools and data-driven insights. Trinity’s range of products and solutions includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. To learn more about how Trinity is elevating life sciences and driving evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.
Trinity’s salary bands account for a wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets and market demand for skills; level of experience and training; specific qualifications, performance, time in role/company, geographic location, and other business and organizational needs. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $120,000.00 – $140,000.00.
In addition to your base salary, you will also be eligible for an annual discretionary performance bonus.
Trinity’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Trinity Life Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Trinity is committed to the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion and to providing employees with a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trinity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, family, parental, or veteran status, and/or any other status based on identity or that is protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trinity will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment and encourages applicants of all ages and identities